“Great water entertainment ”

Kunduchi Wet 'N' Wild Water Park
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time after getting to know about it. The entry process was hectic since it was a public holiday. Entry is not free so be prepared to part with some good cash.
Once inside, the slides are spectacular. There is are endless pools of water to play on.

1  Thank James O
CRM-Wellworth, General Manager at Kunduchi Wet 'N' Wild Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear James

Thank you for taking the time to review with us. We appreciate your valuable feedbacks it helps us to understand and improve on guest experience. We assure you that we will definitely work on the Entry process to make it quicker and less time consuming for our valued guests. For any suggestions and clarifications feel free to contact me on opm@wetnwild.co.tz.

All reviews
"administration"
"outing"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I had an amazing experience here. The Managers are very attentive and advises and helps to solve most of all your problems. I was quite impressed how an Indian lady approached us and asked for our comments she dint argue even on the negative points i gave. Instead she thanked me for my feed back.

Al thought the fried chicken is plain for my taste buds the pizza and BBQ is very good in taste. The Attenders around the pool are friendly and strict as well this i say because, i saw the same indian lady asking other customers not to enter the pool with soda or icecream and the attendants were making sure this was done even after she left. But the rule applies to all guest.

Although the kid pool side the bucket was not working and this for a disappointment for my kid, have asked them to work on it. Quite impressed with the services.

Dear Samreen

Thank you very much for your candid review of your visit to Kunduchi wet n wild waterpark. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each coming day. We have done a lot of changes to our food menu including the fast fry items, now we have a variety of pizza both veg and non veg, including curry meal box to tantalized your taste buds. We will be looking forward to your next visit. In case of any other suggestions or enquiries feel free to contact me on opm@wetnwild.co.tz

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

the hotel has anice swimming pool, i enjoyed swimming and sliding here, good food, also you enjoy the sea breeze while basking on the sun near the beach.

1  Thank byron t
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I was here for a work conference and I can say the service was fantastic all the participants were picked up to and from the location and the facilities were lovely with excellent customer service.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My girls love waterparks and being in daressalam the choices are very limited. I like the kunduchi one because it's not so far off, however, this one is in need of serious upgrading! The paints are coming off from the walls, the watertaps don't have running water. There are sharp objects like nails and broken metal pipes that are very dangerous. My 6 year old got cut on her finger! The tiles need to be lined. The food service is too slow. We were told 5 minutes and waited 45 minutes! Since we are not allowed to bring in our own food.

The kids water slides don't always have an attendant to keep an eye on the young children. Why is the water green??! How difficult is it to make sure the level of chlorine is balanced. The bigger slides don't have enough water flowing down, making it difficult to slide smoothly this can easily be done by pumping the pool water. If the water is tested I'm sure 70% will b urine!!! Please prove me wrong!

It's a great fun park and can be made excellent and if done so you will definately be one of the best entertainment spots in DAR for kids.
The toilet seats all seem to be broken. Repairs and cleaning should be done before the park opens.

I hope the management takes note of this!