All reviews indian restaurant mumbai spices nice hotel couple of nights stayed here top floor other hotels hot water business trip para pasar tiene bw piscine gym airport dar
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Magnificent and clean hotel good service and with good Indian resto. I highly recommend this hotel very nice and quite with good staff and you can feel at home in here.
Regards to my fellow Filipino working there Mr Charles..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Rufino,

We're glad that you had a great experience with our hotel and you enjoyed our food at Mumbai Spices.
Mr. Charles and my Team(Tanzanian, Filipino, Indian, et.al.) will be waiting for your next visit in Dar es Salaam.
Karibu Sana Kabayan!

Mabuhay!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My visit to Dar with my wife was truly memorable one .Best western CBD met all our expectations from airport pick up til we reached the hotel.Front office were very welcoming. Room set up is like a 5star hotel. Great food at Mumbai spices -and good aroma of coffee at Masai Barista . I would say if you maintain your quality service - you would definitely be the choice of all travellers .you have given so much value of what is being spent. Cheers to the management -you have a great team! Would certainly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Mr. Noli,

Thank you for the excellent review! Couldn't be more proud that you & your wife had a "truly memorable" visit to Dar es Salaam.
We appreciate it very much and it will keep my Team to do more. We are truly waiting to have you back in the future for more memorable experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Its my first business visit in Dar and never expected to stay in such a great hotel in the heart of the city. A friend of mine recommended to book at Best Western CBD .Honestly had a great time with all friendly staffs at the hotel. I've been assisted well by one filipino guy who became my friend during my stay.His name is Charles. The hotel is extremely clean /hygienic and well maintained .Loved the coffee and Pizza at Masai barista. Cheers to all the staffs.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Benjie,

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed our food at Masaai Barista.
Mr. Charles and my entire Team(Tanzanian, Filipino, Indian, et.al.) will be waiting for your next visit in Dar es Salaam.
Karibu Sana!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The location was just perfect. Clean quiet room, warm customer service and good indian menu. I also loved that you have spa and gym. Too bad my stay was too short. I will surely come back. If you are in Dar for business, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your short stay and hoping to see you again soon.
Take care!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We were transferred here after our flight has been cancelled. The advantage of this hotels position: you don't have to travel through downtown traffic to get to and from airport. The place is clean and very friendly

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your time writing this review and mentioning our close distance from the airport, place is clean and very friendly.
Hope to see you again soon.
Karibu Sana!