“Trip of lifetime with Serac Adventure”
Review of Mount Kilimanjaro

2-Day Amboseli National Park Safari from Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband who is an expert mountaineer suggested this Local company,they were a top organisation.My experience on Mount Kilimanjaro was awesome because of our experienced guides,cooker and porters their thoughtful processes and procedures.Also the crew made their climbing a lot of joyful. We selected the lemosho route to Serac Adventure success rate on this adventure. We are also happy the services we received.This route takes us through 6ecological zone which make our trip as beautiful scenic as reaching to the top. We can't say well enough about this adventure.
If you're looking to climbing mount Kilimanjaro you need to go with them.

Date of experience: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,734)
All reviews
in 127 reviews
"local company"
in 155 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was one of the most fantastic and toughest trips I have done. The organisation, accommodation, and Porters were great. The food was fantastic not to mention the flushing toilet. Our head guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Extremely professional, helpful and caring. Each night he gave an extensive briefing session about what we could expect on the next day. He made sure we were all healthy and fit enough to complete the task ahead. The pace we trekked was suitable for all and the acclimatisation stages greatly helped us to get to the summit. I must add a special mention for our other guide, Hamza. he was informative, Professional, had a great sense of humour, well educated and his knowledge of the mountain was enormous. He answered all questions with ease even the silly ones. He constantly checked on our health and fitness to continue. His well mannered and gentle approach to all Trekkers and porters made him very popular and an excellent guide.
Book your Kilimanjaro climbing with SIRIKWA AFRICAN ADVENTURE they deserve high rating and certificate for the best service they offer. Last but not the list they know the value for money.

Thanks every one from Sirikwa African Adventure team who helped me since day one .

Best
Sam

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank SamConcious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the trip for 7-Days Lemosho route and 4 Days 3 night camping safari. Both were amazing. I travelled with my daughter and we both very grateful. I am kindly writing this review to Golden Summit Adventure for your best arrangements you did to us in our trip.

We had Chunga and Abuu as our guides in the hike and they both were incredibly knowledgeable, capable, and truly pleasant to be around their English was great.

We have seen a lot of lions, leopards, cheetahs, gazelles, buffalos, zebras, elephants, rhinoceros, monkeys, wild pigs, many birds and a lot more. Most of them we were able to see from a really close distance.

The meals during the trekking are good, that was a really good support for our ascent to the peak. I still can’t believe I made it to the summit of Kilimanjaro and got so many close animal encounters during my time on safari. Thanks you for a great trip and continue to keep good people with you.

Overall highly recommended! Very honest and fair people!!!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Go40185008333
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was more than we expect and we all appreciate Boker Adventures for their hospitality since first day. When I came across Boker Adventures in trip advisor I did not notice if that was real until I started to talk to Peter (director) via email and change to whatsapp later and felt his concern about us.

We were four of us and each of us started to check different companies in Tanzania for Mt Kilimanjaro climbing. Honestly it's confusing because each of us come with a number of operators of which all of them offer the same activity. Good thing is each of us come across Boker Adventures reviews when we were doing research and decide to vote for it, Hahahaa it was funny but really this was the right choice we made.

I take the responsibility of email Boker Adventures and the response was so fast than I was thinking and it was really in a professional way.

Each details provided with Peter were helpful and basing on the reality. The price he gave us was very okay and he actually gave us a reason for his price. We all deposit the money for confirming our trip. Something we notice about Peter is that he is not after money because the amount he asked us to deposit for confirmation was actually very small compared to other operator and he actually give us an option of coming with the rest of the money by cash of which to us was a good option.

When we arrived in Airport tour guides were waiting for us at the Airport to take us to the hotel for a briefing. They went through our gear to make sure we had everything that we needed and rented the equipment that we didn't have.

The guides on the mountain were very knowledgeable and friendly. The were singing for us Swahili songs all the way up especially when we step at each camp, the interpretations for the songs was really nice and words ware basing on encouraging us. All of us summit 06:30 am. You don't wish any one to tell you about this experience up there, We took a lot of pictures which with beautiful sunrise. We took our Kilimanjaro Beer on top hahahaa, it was amazing for real.

On the mountain the food was great, the porters very friendly and happy and our guides almost made us forget that we were supposed to be exhausted climbing the highest mountain in Africa.

- Porters provide hot water and soap for washing twice each day: first thing in the morning after they knock on your tent to wake you up, and then as soon as you reach the camp where you will be sleeping for the night.

After trip they also helped us with arranging how to get to our next destination in Zanzibar for next four days.

We will definitely recommend everyone (in alright shape!) to do the trek and if you haven't decided yet, go with Boker Adventures!

Thanks Peter