“Waw ”
Review of Pappa Don's

Pappa Don's
Ranked #113 of 192 Restaurants in Luanda
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Our food are number one in angola . All our products are imported directly from u.s. We are the only restaurant in angola who serve the original fajita on tortilla bread also dont forget to try our american italian pizzas and our grilled hamburgers. Microwaves are not allowed in our kitchens.
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed it alot. Especially the taste never been inmsuch type of restaurants for a long time..... visit

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Best pizza and best burger.
Great food very clean and tasty.
If u go to Angola you should pass by Pappa Don's.
Will come again for sure.

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

I ordered 3 times since i moved to Luanda and the food arrived on time and in a great taste and good quality. I would recommend it to all people living in Luanda and want to try delicious and healthy food for all the family.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We have ordered from this place twice since being made aware of it. Both times I was able to order over the phone in English, and the food arrived promptly and still hot. We are very pleased and will order again.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

We were very hungry and we went to my uncles Restaurant Pappa Dons! The crispy was my favorite food! You must go there! Eat there!!! They serve a in a very well language!!