“My very favorite Lebanese restaurant in Luanda”
Review of Al-Amir

Al-Amir
Ranked #33 of 180 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Tel: 928-347666; Email: alamirlda@hotmail.com
Description: Tel: 928-347666; Email: alamirlda@hotmail.com
Reviewed May 8, 2015

We have been eating at Al-Amir for years, its great food and excellent value for money as everything is very expensive in this city. The food is always fresh, never got ill from eating there, they cook in an open kitchen in front of the public, all lebanese chefs, its a great place for an everyday meal, no alcohol is served.

Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

I visited this place with my colleagues at work. We all enjoyed the food it is also spacious and clean.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is where I get my Lunch with family at weekends, the food is very good and it´s fast they have an interesting menu it's mixed Syrian Lebanese food. don't miss it.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

It's a very nice place to enjoy delicious Lebanese food. The staff can speak arabic, english and portuguese. So you can find people from different nationalities enjoying the food there. The "kafta" is not to be missed at all. This is a place where you can take away or sit and eat peacefully. In brief, delicious and very tasty food.

1  Thank Clara Z
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is where I get my take away from when I work late at the office, the food is good and it´s fast they seem to have an interesting menu .