“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Description: Telephone 926 430 294
Description: Telephone 926 430 294
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Food is good, the restaurant is spacious and the service is good. However, they don't have that much when it comes to diversity of dishes.

1  Thank joaojcorreia

Reviewed October 1, 2015

Despite having been there a few times advise you to visit this restaurant is a good restaurant, good food, hotimo room service. Worth visiting.

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

I was really impressed. The service was great, food was great, and the restaurant was full! I had the grilled shrimp and my husband had some type of steak that came with rice, beans, french fries, and my favorite, grilled pineapple! We will be going back!

1  Thank Alysse H
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

I have nothing negative to say...
Positives? A lot! Start with shrimps, very tasteful well done, I was drinking beer so it was perfect I could be here all afternoon just eating those shrimps.
For main course a cod são João style, its grilled and served with potatos and a lot of olive oil. Big portion for two. As full after that... I only stopped once to drink something... Its addictive.
Dessert home made chocolate mousse, also great.
Service good, professional.
Environment very good, relaxing.
Decoration typical portuguese style.
Very clean!
Price... For the Luanda standards.... Great!

Will come back!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The food was good and well cooked with a pretty large menu. It's outdoors so beware of mosquitos. We had the house wine and it was very good. My friends had grilled squid which looked excellent, I had a baccalhau dish which was delicious and too much to eat. Not expensive for a Luanda restaurant