All reviews work related would stay here again every evening feel at home breakfast was excellent i'd recommend fresh fruit enjoyed my stay spacious room recommend this hotel internet connection business security english
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is no longer what it used to be everything has gone down, poor service, Breakfast is very poor, rooms are old , unclean and not well maintained, soaps or shampoos need to be negotiated if you are lucky to get one, I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone even though the location is good if you want to waist your money and your time try this Hotel then I bet you will be disappointed

Stayed: September 2018
Hotel Dolce Vit... R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dolce Vita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Bisimua M,

We thank you very much for your feedback.

We would firstly like to convey my most sincere apologies to you for the forgettable experience.

We have noted your concerns and have put measures in place to address all the issues raised. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, as this is the only way we can step back daily operations and use this constructive feedback to make the needed changes and ensure that each guest has a memorable stay.

At Dolce Vita Hotel, we always strive to improve our guest experience and do so by continuous upgrades of our hotel facilities and services, which take us from good to best on our quest to satisfy our guests.

We thank you again for staying at Dolce Vita Hotel.
The entire team looks forward to welcoming you for a memorable stay experience in the not so distant future.

Eraste NDAGIJIMANA

Reviewed July 16, 2018

While on business in Bujumbura my collegues and I stayed in this hotel. During my previous visits I always stayed at different hotels which all were modest (to say the least) with staff that hardly spoke any English and so my expectations were not very high. What a lovely surprise it was to find this hotel with very good facilities and helpful and friendly staff! Breakfast was excellent with fresh fruit, good coffee and even nice croissants (!).
Rooms were clean and the bed was excellent. If in future I should travel to Burundi I will make sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Hotel Dolce Vit... R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dolce Vita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear rinsked2014,

We thank you so much for your fantastic review about Dolce Vita Resort Hotel. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us; your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team. It is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests like you.

We thank you again for staying at Dolce Vita Resort Hotel and praising our offerings and look forward to welcoming you for another memorable stay experience.

Eraste Ndagijimana

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Fifth time that I stayed in this small but very pleasant hotel. The staff sere friendly as always and made me feel at home away from home. Internet connection was a bit slow but this is the case in most places in Bujumbura. I appreciated the fruits that are waiting for you every evening in your room ! I'll come back again next time !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Han d,

We thank you for taking the time to post your helpful review. We appreciate your positive and kind remarks about our hotel and glad to know you as a faith and regularly valued guest. Our staff will be very pleased to know they really made you have a fulfilling stay at Dolce Vita Hotel Resort. We are sure the fond memories will last a long time and hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,
Eraste NDAGJIMANA

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Dolce Vita Resort! The staff was so accommodating and always so willing to help us with whatever we needed. They have the best coffee I have ever had and I looked forward to getting up in the morning and sitting in the open air lobby, watching the sunrise, listening to birds, and drinking coffee. The food was so good too. My favorite dish was the sangale with plantains. If I am ever fortunate enough to return to Bujumbura, this is where I would stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel Dolce Vit... R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dolce Vita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your overall Dolce Vita Hotel experience during your recent visit. It is good to know that you were impressed with the facilities and the overall experience was up to your expectation.
The entire team looks forward to welcoming you for another memorable stay experience.

Eraste NDAGIJIMANA

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I stayed here for 5 nights and had a awesome experience. There is a guard outside of the hotel, so it felt so safe. Also, the restaurant food was amazing. I enjoyed the fish and my friends thought the lasagna was magnificent. Excellent and friendly staff. They helped out with any request as soon as asked. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
DOLCE VITA RESO... H, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Dolce Vita Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Dolce Vita Hotel , Bujumbura,

I would like to extend our gratitude for the review post on your recent visit to the Dolce Vita Hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to note your appreciation of
our services. It is with feedback such as yours that inspires us to continue to offer the best in hospitality to our discerning guests like you.

We thank you again for staying at the Dolce Vita Hotel, Bujumbura