See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2018

I had travelled for work with my colleague and this was the perfect place for us to stay! Its in a beautiful neighborhood, the place is very clean and everyone is really hospitable!! We stayed in the duplex room with all the amenities! The place is in a quiet neighborhood and the breakfast is really good. I'll definately stay here again when i come back to Bujumbura. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose the duplex room if you're travelling with family or a group of friends or if you just want a quiet spacious clean house.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear Ritah,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. It will be a pleasure to see you again !

Dominique PUTHOD
Owner

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed here few days ago and I loved the place. The place brings the name aparthotel to life as my room was self contained with a mini kitchen should you want to cook for yourself incase you are in Bujumbura for a while. I loved sitting on the green terraces reading or sometimes looking at the hills that surround the city. Overall, it is a great place, with great service. High five to Donatien who is always ready to help!
Loved it. I will be back someday.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear guest,
Many thanks for your recent feedback. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return. Our garden will be even bigger in the next months as we are planning an extension.
Regards,

Mr. Dominique PUTHOD - propriétaire (owner)

Aparthotel Jardin Tropical
Studios Meublés et Equipés en location à Bujumbura - Serviced studio apartments

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and had a fantastic time. Donatien was very helpful in calling taxis for us and in helping with logistics in general. Would definitely recommend and room was very spacious for two people.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Benjamin,
Many thanks for your comments. We look forward to your return !

Regards,

Mr. Dominique PUTHOD - propriétaire (owner)

------------------------------------
Aparthotel Jardin Tropical
Studios Meublés et Equipés en location à Bujumbura - Serviced studio apartments

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My friends and I booked the duplex apartment and were really happy with our stay. The unit was clean and furnished with everything you'd need in a regular 2-bedroom apartment. The staff was friendly & patient and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Get breakfast here if you can - the juice is fresh squeezed and I believe that all the fruit comes straight from the property.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Yvonne,

Many thanks for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to welcome you. Most of the fruits indeed come form our garden, and from January 2018, we are extending our property with another 300 square meters of gardens. We are planning to build a pool for our guests.

See you again soon !

Dominique PUTHOD - owner

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Just when I wasn't sure i'd get a place with a homely feel, this place popped up! :) My 6 days in the studio felt like home away from home. The staff is courteous and always ready to assist whatever the time. I would most definitely come back and recommend this place to any seeking a quiet and comfortable place while in Bujumbura.
Great job Dominique and team!

Stayed: December 2017
Dominique P, Owner at Aparthotel Jardin Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Cecilia,
Thank you so much for this nice response. We will keep up the good work as in 2018 we are planning to acquire another 3000 square feet of land (280 square meters) and build a pool for our guests !
Thanks again and we hope to see you again
Dominique PUTHOD - owner