“Back for another great stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Front View House Siriboe
A view on our beautiful, tropical garden, for you to enjoy! The perfect BBQ place
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front View House Siriboe
A view on our beautiful, tropical garden, for you to enjoy!
The perfect BBQ place
Coconut Bay Apartment:
Sun-terrace on top of the Coconut bay Apartment
Front view of the Royal Palm Apartment
The Royal Palm Apartment
Royal Palm Apartment - Room Lily (on request with A/C)
Royal Palm Apartment - Room Yasmin (on request with A/C)
Royal palm Apartment
Apartment 'Rose'
room 2 with A/C on request + extra fee
Apartment Rose / kitchen
We welcome you! Yours Birgit and John Siriboe
The Beach-resort Bojo (20 min drive)
the new shopping Mall; West Hills, just near our area (10 min drive)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
RKD70
Calgary
“Back for another great stay”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

House Siriboe has really become my home away from home when I travel to Ghana. John and Birgit are great hosts, very accommodating, helpful and gracious. The apartments are located on a beautiful, large piece of property allowing good privacy between units. For me the location is perfect as its just outside the main part of Accra so you can avoid the busyness of the city. Just minutes from the motorway for quick access to wherever you need to travel. I would recommend taking advantage of some home cooked meals as Birgit is an amazing cook. I highly recommend House Siriboe to anyone traveling to Ghana. Great for families, individuals or if you are traveling in a larger group you can book more than one apartment so there is a lot of flexibility. I will definitely come back on my next visit.

kwabamet
Tapfheim, Germany
“Role Model”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I returned to House Siriboe after six years and was happy to find out that it was as fun to stay as it was the last time.The service was good,the rooms were nice and clean,and tidy,and spacious.The kitchen was well equipped and the toilet facilities were good.
The best part of the deal was the family.Siriboes make you feel you belong.They were ready to help with any problem we had and were flexible by any change of plans.When I return to Accra House Siriboe will be my first choice.

Jet549105
“Beautiful Property”
Reviewed March 21, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Very clean and well maintained property in a great location. The staff was very helpful and attentive to our needs.

Roisin12...
Mumbai, India
“Amazing peaceful family home conveniently located between Accra and Kasoa”
Reviewed March 21, 2018 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed with Birgit and John for four months while working in Kasoa. I cannot imagine having stayed anywhere else in Ghana and miss the beautiful environment each day.

I stayed in the guest cottage that was more than comfortable and spacious for one person and I think would also be great for family and friends. My favorite part of the cottage was my amazing patio - I'd sit outside each morning and evening to look at the beautiful gardens and sunset. I also loved reading in the hammock each afternoon in the gardens.

The house is located in a convenient area - it was easy to get Ubers and there is a mall about 10 minutes away and the beach 15 minutes. While it can take about 45 minutes to get into Accra, I thought it was well worth it to have the peace of the house around me and to be closer to some great beaches. It's also a great start or end point for trips to Cape Coast (which I'd recommend to anyone who has some time in the area). The house is on top of a hill and the neighbors around the area are very friendly and it was a great place to walk around and explore.

John and Brigit along with their helpers, Bright, Patience, and Daniel, are amazing hosts. I felt so safe and at home seeing them everyday. They are as present or absent as you'd like - always willing to help give advice but also giving you privacy/space if you would like that. I would also highly recommend trying a meal with them - they can cook both breakfast or dinner as needed and it was some of the best food I had in Ghana!

Would highly recommend for anyone visiting Ghana and particularly wonderful for those with slightly longer trips as a great base to explore the Coast! Can't wait to go back myself!

Your age range 25-34
Kwasi P
“It was great”
Reviewed February 24, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Location was ok and we had a great time with our hosts
We could go to the city without any fuss and als ha d an easy access to shopping facilities

Jojo E
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Wonderful”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay at the Siriboe's was wonderful. Initially, location was bit of concern BUT everything else was great from great interpersonal relation with the Siriboes to facilities at the home. There were 8 of us from USA and Uganda who stayed at the location on the first occasion of 4 days and given the reception and facilities, we stayed again on a second occasion for another 3 days. Security, kitchen facilities and just the environ were great.Rooms were spacious and clean.
We certainly will visit again

Your age range 50-64
GoPlaces6...
“Very comfortable and spacious holiday house.”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Very comfortable and spacious holiday house. Birgit is helpful and makes their guests feel at home. The location is good accessible by main roads and a perfect place to visit Accra and the surroundings.

Comfortabel en ruime vakantiewoning. Birgit is behulpzaam en gastvrij. Prima ligging en goede plek om Accra en omgeving te bezoeken.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing