“Immaculate Outstanding Minutes from the Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jesse t
“Immaculate Outstanding Minutes from the Beach”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I chose this holiday homes on the basis of very positive reviews posted on this site, which I can confirm were completely accurate and reliable. This holiday home is definitely top of its class with a mini golf, outdoor lounging set out on the roof top. The staff were friendly, welcoming, polite and very helpful. My room was huge, absolutely spotless, warm and comfortable with the best of facilities.The holiday home has great views and the beach is just 5-8 mins walk away. Great thing about this location is, it's just a 25 - 30 mins drive to the city center and the airport. I have no hesitation on recommending The Flower Villa to other visitors to Ghana, and I will certainly try to book it again for my next trip.

Your age range 25-34
jenneviev...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing views”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Had a really nice time at this guest house. It's only minutes walk to the beach and has amazing views. The place is very big and spacious with a roof terence that has mini golf, sun lounge and a sitting area. The house is clean and the beds are very comfortable. Would definitely revisit and recommend.

maclinus
“Superb accomodation”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

No fault at all. Will definitely visit the accommodation when next in Ghana. We enjoyed our stay. I love the breeze from the beach it is always relaxing to just seat in the balcony and chill out. The accommodation is just wonderful. The guy looking after you there is such a delight. Keep it up guys.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
viv608
Greater London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful, airy accomadation”
Reviewed February 13, 2016 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in a brilliant spacious room when I came for my brothers wedding.
Close by there was beach, approximately 10-15 minutes walk from the house to Bojo Beach, one of the best beaches in Accra/ Ghana.
The locals were friendly and helpful. You can catch taxis at the bottom of the hill, and there is also Go-Karting there which was massively enjoyed by my family. About 15-20 mins drive, there is the local shopping mall.
At the house, there was an emergency generator available when there's 'Lights Out'. If we had any concerns, we spoke to the manager Sir Light who was always available and helpful.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and when I visit Ghana again, I am sure to stay here and will definitely recommend to friends.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Spaciousness and beatiful outdoor space
Liked least: No swimming pool
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing