See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2013

HOW WRONG ARE PERCEPTIONS OF THIS HOTEL!!! We stayed for the Roof of Africa event Nov2013. All details regarding the race, special catering and service was TOP DRAW. Rooms were clean and neat and the food was good. We staying there for Roof 2014. Thanks Team Hotel Victoria

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank wayne s
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Had hears bad reviews about the hotel but what a surprise. Gerda and her staff were great, they attended to all our needs and requirements.Our rooms were clean and the food good. We had six rooms outside of the main hotel with no complaints and have already re booked for next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I refer to the comment made by Lani V. I also visited the Victoria Hotel during November for 5 days during the Roof of Africa period. My whole group (8 rooms) enjoyed their stay so much that we have already mailed the Hotel to book our rooms for next year.The Manager and her staff were friendly and helpful at all times, and this is to be commended. the food was more 'home cooking style', than 'restaurant style' which was also appreciated. And the menu was adapted to include lots of carbs specifically for those riders that wanted to 'carbo load' Our rooms were clean and comfortable, and none of us had any problems with water. we have certainly found our new home for our annual Roof trip.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a wonderful stay at the Hotel Victoria. The staff were pleasnat, polite and very helpful at all times. There was a lovely family feel and we were always made to feel welcome and special. The rooms were very neat and tidy, with a lovely little balcony where you could get a breath of the beautiful fresh Lesotho air. The dining room was beautifully set out with a buffet breakfast and supper. Meals are often served around the pool - weather dependant and this creates a lovely evening atmosphere. At times, there was a little language barrier, but the staff very quickly called someone to assist and this was done in a very polite and efficient manner. We will definately be staying there again.

Room Tip: Maseru is a very busy town, even at night, but, this does not detract from your sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Dries Neethling

I was told by a friend to use the hotel for a stay in Maseru! I stayed over and was pleasantly surprised . The back of the hotel faces the street but on my arrival at the entrance ,I was met by friendly helpful staff ,a quick check in,cleanliness throughout ,huge rooms with balconies and a stunning comfortable king size bed . It was very clean,and I had a comfortable stay . On my visits to Maseru in future this will be my base!It is evident that the team is working hard to please!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the swimming pool area ,they are more peaceful!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business