See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2015

The rooms were clean and the pool was refreshing after a long day of language training. Everybody was polite and helpful. The hotel is centrally located so I could walk to everything I needed to attend. I would happily return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marge M
Reviewed October 21, 2014

stayed 5 days in February for a training. Got 7th floor, leaky toilet in room 714, came across water shortage on third day...no water at all in the whole floor...for about 2 days( hotel explain due to problem in city water supply). Location is fantastic, but noisy on weekends.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Ngaka t
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Hmmm, I've stayed in worse places and it is hardly expensive, but I would hesitate to recommend it. The rooms were clean enough, the service was okay, the shower was lukewarm, the neighborhood was noisy. Wouldn't be my first choice, but doable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Sam R
Reviewed December 10, 2013

HOW WRONG ARE PERCEPTIONS OF THIS HOTEL!!! We stayed for the Roof of Africa event Nov2013. All details regarding the race, special catering and service was TOP DRAW. Rooms were clean and neat and the food was good. We staying there for Roof 2014. Thanks Team Hotel Victoria

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank wayne s
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Had hears bad reviews about the hotel but what a surprise. Gerda and her staff were great, they attended to all our needs and requirements.Our rooms were clean and the food good. We had six rooms outside of the main hotel with no complaints and have already re booked for next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family