Review Highlights
Spa Mont Choisy a Great Destress deep massage

We arrived last week and I've been here twice and we are both booked in for next week. I had a... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Catamaran Cruise
91 Reviews
from US$74.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The manicure itself was fine. The nail polish was very lumpy and uneven. The spa has a very limited no. of colours.
The price was european standard but the job done was lacking.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I had a deep Anti Stress massage which was great and nice and deep while my girlfriend had a Relaxing Range which was as the title says very relaxing. I then went back two days later as I have had stiff shoulder. I asked to have Indra who suggested a 30 min Neck Nirvana which totally put me right. Indra is amazing. Each time was finished with ginger tea which was lovely too. Prices are good value and are cheaper then the U.K.

2  Thank DaveChauffeur
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for a 30 minute back massage. The ladies were very friendly and professional. All kinks and knots were worked out of my back and shoulders. I also received a short arm, hand, face and head massage. Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank Melinda B
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Went for a massage with the wife after a long flight, great setting nice staff and a real good relaxing massage, we even had a massage prior to leaving, prices are not as cheap as you'd've thought but quality is very good.

1  Thank paul mel g
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Excellent service at the Spa, really money's worth. I chose the deep tissue option and was impressed by the results. The Spa is well equipped.

1  Thank Muzi M
Reviewed May 31, 2014

A very long beach with good bathing areas. This is a Public beach with good facilities. There is another much cleaner beach 2 miles away.

1  Thank Sydkeyne
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have already been here once for a Balinese massage and it was a ok experience; today I asked for a Shiatsu massage and the girls seemed not to know that and wanted to use oil?! My husband s masseuse was ok, but mine was very bad- it wasn't a Shiatsu massage: the girl seemed to take breaks, laugh and chit chat with the other girl- which is very annoying when you want to relax. She was doing something like a Balinese with improvising and skin pinches- just to make the time pass!!? How can you charge for such bad service? That was my worst spa experience ever!! I would not recommend this spa to anyone, if they don' t have proper staff then shouldn t take money for such crap job!!

4  Thank Rose1580
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The public beach in Mont Coisy is most beautiful, 3 km from Trou aux Biches. Zhis is the island´s longest beach with golden sand and crystal akvamarin water.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We went here just before heading to the airport at the end of our holiday. As soon as we walked in we found the interiors like that of a 5* hotel, with a friendly greeting at reception. We were asked how much pressure we'd be comfortable with and we asked for strong with the option to ask for a bit lighter if we couldn't take it! It was strong but this was great for both of our bad shoulders and worked out lots of knots from desk jobs! We were late so we missed the complimentary foot soak at the start but the chairs and bowls used for these looked very grand & luxurious. We were given a ginger tea afterwards and left to sit in the central area for as long as we wanted before heading off. We left feeling super relaxed - this was a great way to end our holiday. If it hadn't been the last day we would have gone back for more :-)

3  Thank ReviewedbyRachel
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I'd never had a massage before or even been to a spa and to be honest I was dreading it. I have various joint problems from cycling, working at a computer for 12 hours a day and, on this day, a bad shoulder possibly from lifting scuba tanks. Rach, my girlfriend, and I were on a flying visit on our last day in Mauritius and were late. As the price was very reasonable, compared with some in the area, we were slightly apprehensive that the spa might be of a low standard. We need not have worried, it was very luxurious. I had an hour sports massage and it was brilliant, the masseuse was very attentive and made me feel very comfortable. We all had a laugh about my ticklish feet (my girlfriend was also having her massage in the room). I would definitely go again and would highly recommend it. My only lament was that we didn't book for a two hour session instead of one.

1  Thank LondonKeir