“Manicure ”
Review of Mont Choisy Spa

Mont Choisy Spa
Ranked #12 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Mauritius
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

The manicure itself was fine. The nail polish was very lumpy and uneven. The spa has a very limited no. of colours.
The price was european standard but the job done was lacking.

Date of experience: October 2018

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

We arrived last week and I've been here twice and we are both booked in for next week.

I had a deep Anti Stress massage which was great and nice and deep while my girlfriend had a Relaxing Range which was as the title says very relaxing. I then went back two days later as I have had stiff shoulder. I asked to have Indra who suggested a 30 min Neck Nirvana which totally put me right. Indra is amazing. Each time was finished with ginger tea which was lovely too. Prices are good value and are cheaper then the U.K.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank DaveChauffeur
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for a 30 minute back massage. The ladies were very friendly and professional. All kinks and knots were worked out of my back and shoulders. I also received a short arm, hand, face and head massage. Definitely worth the money.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Melinda B
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Went for a massage with the wife after a long flight, great setting nice staff and a real good relaxing massage, we even had a massage prior to leaving, prices are not as cheap as you'd've thought but quality is very good.

Date of experience: October 2014