See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I had decided to embark to a place where we all can chill! We are also Seafood Lovers, we went to experience Macaneta Resort, i Had never in my life been in a middle of the nature..beach and river! Macaneta Team had taken us for a sunrise walk, and the second day plan was te Boat Trip! They also have a safari car, they took us for a drive and told the history of Macaneta! We also Visited other resorts there, but No it wasnt the same as Macaneta! People were very friendly and consider you as a true guest and not only as a customer! Feel the love and feel yourself surrounding the nature!!!

MACANETA RESORT TEAM SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
12  Thank Nikita A
Primeeee, Gerente geral at Macaneta Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Thank you for visiting, come again.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

The View was Amazing! The beauty of the beach calms the soul and puts one to complete rest! Fantastic place to relax! My advice is that if you are wishing a relaxing holidays then this is the perfect place!

Room Tip: The Beach.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
14  Thank Riz N
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

One of the beautiful New year I had with my family!in simple terms amazing people,amazing place and amazing n appetizing food!! Highly recommended! One who goes there will experience peaceful sleep because seriously it is relaxing there and very tranquil! Looking for a peaceful place then It is Macaneta Holiday Resort! It's team is there to be with you!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank Yash A
Reviewed August 24, 2015

Macaneta Holiday Resort, situated 30Km north of Maputo and is peninsula bordered on the west side by Inkomati river and Indian Ocean on the east side which is just a 5 Minute walk. To reach Macaneta, you need to cross the Inkomati river by ferry, which is unforgetable experienced. Afterwards, drive +-8 km in the bumpy road to get to the lodge. A 4x4 in Needed.

Macaneta Holiday Resort has some of the safest beaches, temperate water and stunning scenery from miles around. The resort is also famous for their warm hospitality and excellent seafood. The resort staff rakes and cleans the beaches every morning to provide their guests with clean beaches that are safe and warm. They also have 24 hours security at the lodge.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
13  Thank Love Guru L
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Macaneta Holiday Resort was an amazing experience as my best friend and I had celebrated my 20th Birthday. The food was tantlizing as im a seafood lover and LOVED the crabs and prawns that they severed with seafood rice. I personally recommend macaneta as a perfect place for friends and family as the staff is really friendly espically the manager and his wife they showed so much love towards me i felt home away from home.
AMAZING PLACE,AMAZING PEOPLE.