See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I booked this place for friends who came to Namibia to visit. As they only arrived a day later as planned I decided I'll stay at the pension for the night together with my husband! We were shocked, the pool area was a mess, the furniture was broken and stacked on top of each other. A staff members came in his pajamas (it looked like pajamas) and "cleaned" the pool. We decided we get a drink at the bar area, to our surprise the bar was used as a storage room, with windows covered with sheets.
The room wasn't much better, showerpipes were broken, and the towel hangers scratched, light over the bathroom mirror lipped of. Next day at reception I tried to talk to someone, the Persian at reception, waved me off and told me he's not responsible, I should talk to the staff at the breakfast room.
We cancelled the booking for our friends and booked them into a different beautiful B&B.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vanessa F
Reviewed September 15, 2014

Have stayed here three times: twice in 2012 and once in 2013. Walk-in vault is great for storing fiearms before and after hunting trips. Only 3.6 miles from Joe's Beer House, which I really enjoy. I'll be back in June 2015 for my next hunt near Kamanjab.

Room Tip: Only 3.6 miles from Joe's Beer House
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bud M
Reviewed September 7, 2014

When we arrived there, the owner told us that he had a problem with the worker who was in charged of the bookings and he had double booked a lot of people, so there wasn't abailability for us for that night. He offered to help us book in another place and called the place we told him. So, in the end, we couldn't stay there, but we were almost glad because we didn't have a good of it.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed overnight as our last stop before flying out. It was fine but nothing specisl although the staff were very friendly. The location is a bit neither one thing or another as its quite far from the city centre but also not as close to the airport as we thought when we booked - about a half hour drive. The rooms are average but we were cold as they dont get much sun and are quite dark but there was no heating and it was down to 5 degrees at night. Facilties include a very small pool, wifi and an informal bar / restaurant with a limited menu - nearly everything was with chips.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stayed a few nights in this hotel. Owners and Staff went completely out of their way to help and make sure that I was taken care of. Very impressed with this operation. Is it a 5 star hotel, no, but the staff made you feel like you were 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo