All reviews grove mall business trip stayed here amenities breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Very good hotel and friendly staff. Stayed here for three weeks on a business trip and would be happy to visit again in the future. Literally a 3-minute walk to the large Grove Mall so you have access to shopping and restaurants. They didn't offer dinner but the reception is able to order takeaways from restaurants in the nearby mall. Good continental breakfast everyday...typically what you'll get in a very decent hotel. Rooms were also very clean and modern. Area around the hotel is also quiet and safe for walking or jogging.

They need a gym though however, there's a Virgin Active gym about 5-minutes walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Beautiful, upmarket interior with friendly staff. Close to The Grove Mall of Namibia, Virgin Active and big hospital. Rooms are a bit smaller than what I'm used to at the Town Lodges in South Africa, but the local decor is making it worth-while.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This is where we hosted the Kenya team and as a liaison officer I had the experience of spending much time here; the proximity to The Grove mall is awesome, its new and clean, very friendly staff, safe and secure, awesome murals(rooms). The boys loved it and requested we host them here again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely new, clean, friendly hotel. Interesting murals in rooms. Good breakfast. Awesome service. Close to shopping Centre for easy walk for dinner or shopping. Brilliant concept--gave us a cell phone with airtime to call the hotel for the taxis etc.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 12 nights and enjoyed the friendliness off all the staff. Very nice hotel and the room are bigger that the normal Town Lodges in South Africa.
Except for the fact that my room where somedays not made when I arrived back at the hotel (somedays at 4:30 pm) and the fact that the breakfast was cold very day, I enjoyed my stay a lot. After I talked to management about my room, the problem was solved.
The hotel is also walking distance from The Grove Mall which was very nice.
I have to compliment the staff on their friendliness.

Stayed: August 2018