All reviews self catering egg station luxury chalet eros airport standard room grove mall braai area safe place to stay rooms are clean busy road business trip bird life nice pool city centre enjoyable stay swimming pool breakfast was included
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Hallo, I used to stay at Arebbusch Travel Lodge with my husband every year , My son used to book the biggest house every month as well the Village, Since Henrieteh left Arebbusch Travel Lodge, We no longer book there.She always give best service.We love her very much.The other staff is also friendly but she always help us nice way.Very nice Lodge very nice Staff.Maybe she will be back one day.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place to stay during your visit in Windhoek, the rooms are beautiful and well equipped, very friendly and helpful staff! The food is great and the pool is sparkling blue! Shaded parking!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A932QJcarolines
Arebbusch R, Guest Relations Manager at Arebbusch Travel Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Guest Jcarolines

Thank you, for staying with Arebbusch Travel Lodge.
We are thankful for your feedback.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I was expecting something better. The room main door is only covered with the curtains, so to leave the room the curtains must be open otherwise you can't open the door. This doesn't transmit any safety.
There's another door in the room that is closed and gives access to the other side, another thing that didn't transmitted me any safety. It seems like at any moment anyone could enter the room.
The cleaning ladies always left the windows open for all day and when I arrived I always had some insects inside the room.
The cleaning isn't the best either, I've killed a bug and it was lying there during all my stay...
The bed is comfy, the restaurant is not bad... But in summary this is not a place I'd repeat!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Arebbusch R, Guest Relations Manager at Arebbusch Travel Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Guest Claudia C

Thank you, for staying with Arebbusch Travel Lodge.
We are thankful for your feedback, please accept our apologies for any short comings during your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Whenever I stay over in Windhoek I choose the Arebbusch Travel Lodge. Good value for money, attentive staff and excellent facilities. Good Wifi coverage and excellent meals. My first choice in Windhoek and highly recommended.

Room tip: The chalets are wonderful, especially if you want to barbecue and have the place to yourself.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom P

Dear Mr. Tom P

Thank you, for staying with Arebbusch Travel Lodge.
We are thankful for your feedback.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stayed in the center squire part of Aerubuch Lodge and enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very big and spacious. I enjoyed the fact that every room has its own place where you can sit outside.
The food in the restaurant was very good.
The only criticism I have is although Aerubuch provide complimentary Wi-Fi, it is very poor and I could not work on my laptop or could not even make a WhatsApp call to my family in South Africa.
If they upgrade their Wi-Fi and I will be able to use it, I will most definitely consider them for my next business trip to Namibia.

Room tip: Center squire
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Arebbusch R, Guest Relations Manager at Arebbusch Travel Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Christo N

Thank you, for staying with Arebbusch Travel Lodge.
We are thankful with your feedback.