“emirate Air, from Frankfurt main, to entebbe ,via Dubai, Ethiopia”
Review of Karveli

Karveli
Ranked #60 of 315 Restaurants in Kampala
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: Karveli is a European style cafe specializing in German bread, French Pastry and Italian Gelato. For those who have been to a cafe in Europe, Karveli will be a place of familiarity and to those who haven't visited Europe, this will be an experience.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

quite ,clean and friendly service, timely and comfortable, check in is at dot, transfers and managed well, check in is

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Cozy, intimate. Good ambiance. Generous portions. Good vegetarian options.
Delicious gelato and pastries

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went for a bridal shower here and it was okay. The food portions are not so generous and our waitress was irritable, probably because she was attending to a large group alone. Food was okay... I would like to visit this place again just for the pastries. The food itself was average. The ice cream cake on the other hand was good though small for it's price tag.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Karveli is just beautiful! I love the setup, it's calm and relaxing with ample parking space. I visited the restaurant with a group of friends for a bridal shower and they were kind enough to reserve us a table in the 'gardens'. Each of us ordered from the menu and everything; pizza, grilled steaks and chicken wings was so delicious, even the Vegetarian dishes. To top it all, we had an ice cream cake for our bride and it was just the best. It's a must do!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I visited Karveli for the first time last month and I thought it was such an amazing set up - very homely yet I could totally see myself hosting a business lunch there still.

The service was really good and their staff were extremely alert and well trained in my opinion - I am in love with pesto so I had the chicken pasta that came with pesto which tasted great and though the pasta was a little hard, I really devoured everything and left no piece nothing on my plate for my ancestors ;) the person I went with had steak and he absolutely loved it, so much that he didn't even offer me some :D ...I do not have a very big sweet tooth so I didn't try out any of their gelato which they are FAMOUS for. My sister is there because of it at least once a week! She swears by the gelato so its definitely worth a try.

I honestly loved the vibe more than anything else, there were so many different groups of people. A birthday in one corner, kids and their parents in another.. the ambience is everything and it didnt hurt that the place is oh so PRETTY!