All reviews free high speed internet ceiling fan in the room desk and chair excellent location breakfast buffet acacia mall workstation kololo coveted accommodation security facilities shower rooms uganda
Reviewed July 25, 2018

I was looking for a hotel in a good location that served breakfast and was fairly modern. And also under $100. This was perfect for that. I had some trouble checking in, which was frustrating (I booked through Expedia and somehow my reservation hadn't gotten into their system), but it was worked out. The basic rooms are very small - there's not much room to work or move, and the bathroom has a mini-sink, but it was fine for my purposes. The room was clean and had a strong fan and mosquito net. The bed was pretty hard though. Breakfast was always decent, and sitting out on the patio is a good place to work. It's also less than a mile from a mall with a supermarket, some some restaurants, fast food, and a coffee shop.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I loved my stay at Explorers Hub. The staff were friendly (especially Yusuf who serves Breakfast!) and helpful. The Hotel is situated in a very good location. I Highly recommend it. The only problem that may need a bit of fixing is the shower... But the rest was perfect.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Karine J, Marketing Manager at Explorers Hub, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I normally stay at hotels in Kampala where the prices start at $175+. I’m now wondering why. This is a brilliantly located hotel not far from Acacia Mall on Lower Kololo. It’s just top side of the golf course. It’s an easy walk to the centre and to Garden Mall. The room was all I needed - the shower excellent, the breakfast standard but fine. The only downside was that the bar was poorly stocked for Nile Special!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for visiting us and for sharing your experience at our place, we truly appreciate. We apologize about the poorly stocked for Nile Special and we make sure that it won't happen again.

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem. A+
Thank you for the topnotch service and dedication of the staff and management at Explorers Hub.
I couldn't catch all the names however Kismat and the reception team, Fernand at the restaurant, the manager, security guards, every body made me feel very welcome and wanting to stay as they genuinely made sure that I was happy. Also premises are clean, on point, just right and with a cosy relaxed environment. Location is ideal and quiet.
Don't hesitate to give them a try. I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

located at the heart of kololo, nice rooms, clean with best facilities, breakfast served in time and free high speed internet, near to best mall of kampala i.e. acacia mall. highly recommended for business and personal trip.

Date of stay: December 2017