“One of a kind - Go Wild Uganda with Jungle Experience Safaris”

Jungle Experience Safaris
Ranked #65 of 252 Outdoor Activities in Kampala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your preferred travel company based in Uganda for tailor made and ready made safaris that include wildlife, bird watching, and cultural attractions.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have been using jungle exsperience safaries for one of my private safaries in Uganda, to Kibale National Park (chimpanzee trekking) , Queen Elisabeth National Park and Lake Mburo National Park. Excellent handling, fantastic service and hospetality. Great knowledge about the country and wildlife. One of a kind - Go Wild Uganda with Jungle Experience Safaris.
Michael O. Jørgensen - Denmark.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Went on a 3 day trip to Murchison Falls with Hamidah. She was an amazing guide. I had the most amazing time not only getting to experience all of the animals and national park by also learning so much as we drove through Uganda! Hamidah is very helpful, has so much knowledge to offer, and will help make any trip the experience you are looking for!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 weeks with Hamidah and her team traveling all over Uganda. They were all very personable, flexible when needed, knowledgeable about everything (animals, history, environmental issues, etc.) and made us feel like we were part of their family.

When on safari I really appreciated Hamidah and her teams knowledge of the best spots and times of day to see the animals in action. We witnessed a lion hunt and even saw cubs! Many other animals were seen like Rhinos, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos, Zebras and many more. My dream of going on an African Safari was fulfilled!

Of the many things I was impressed with the accommodations that were set up for us were spectacular. The hotels reflected western life - hot water, WiFi, and great food. Our Land Rovers for Safari were the best - spacious, adjustable roofs so you can stand to observe, and withstood the most bumpy conditions.

Hamidah and her team deserve more than 5 stars, and I can’t wait to visit again.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I had the pleasure of spending almost 4 weeks in Uganda during the January dry season, and the experience was more than I could have expected. Our guide, Hamidah, was kind, patient, and incredibly knowledgable.

We spent the first half of the trip in Entebbe at the Uganda Wildlife Education Center, where we participated in their ‘Keeper For a Day’ program, which included working behind the scenes with zookeepers. Everyone in my group made such special memories interacting with the animals, including shoebill storks, a baby elephant, cheetahs, lion cubs, and chimps.

Day trips included the Mbamba Wetlands for birding, and Ngamba Island’s chimp sanctuary. At both of these places, our guide helped us get the most of the experience.

During our safari, we went chimp trekking at Budongo, to the top of Murchison Falls, on a Nile River tour, a game drive in Murchison NP, game drives and a river tour in Queen Elizabeth NP, trekking for rhinos at Zawa, gorilla trekking at Bwindi, and on night game drives at Lake Mburo.

Hamidah helped us speak with local guides, and also was incredible fielding special requests (dietary restrictions, wifi troubleshooting shopping trips in to town, even a birthday dinner! Before the trip was over, I was already plotting with Hamidah to arrange a trip back with my mom for her 60th birthday. Uganda is a beautiful country, and Hamidah really seems to know every inch of it. The entire time, there wasn’t an animal she couldn’t identify (including birds that we only got a split second look at!).