All reviews the club lounge bit dated an upgrade business trip business center executive room enjoyed my stay gym security kenneth africa trainers weekends environment
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Safe place to stay in. Clean room, Breakfast and dinner are excellent. Room ameneties great. Nice option for business traveller.
Travelled during July 2017 (but dropdown menu not including as option)!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Safari531089
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay this time. Sheraton was well managed on this trip. The food is great too. Vast improvement over my last stay. Will go again and can recommend them if the service and room is as per my own stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018

ii had good time and enough space water was clean beds were comfortable and the diets were complete. toilet facilities were good. the television was helpful especially on the side of games.the security system was good because i lost none of my property.the air conditioner helped me to keep my body temperature at the level i wanted it to be.

Room tip: everything was perfect
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I was visiting friends in Uganda. I came from the United States. From the moment I arrived, the whole staff was so inviting. I felt at home the whole time that I was there. Especially, the staff at the restaurant was so friendly. I went for breakfast every day, and they made me feel so welcome.

Room tip: The room was perfect.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2018

It was Impossible for 4 day to have not boiling water out of the shower!I Ask for fixing it but without successRest of hotel was ok, garden very nice, food very goodAccess control not at all made properly, so just annoying

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sheraton K, Manager at Sheraton Kampala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Kampala Hotel and having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us.
> We have received your comments positively and thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We sincerely apologize for such kind of stay experience as we only succeed when we serve our guest to the best and meet their expectations.

> During stay we experienced a defect on the water supply lines hence interruption on both cold and hot water.

> On your next visit given a chance to serve you again, we shall redeem ourselves and will make your stay memorable.

> Sincerely,