Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$185
US$145
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Speke Hotel(Kampala)
US$189
US$46
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Arcadia Suites(Kampala)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$138
US$134
US$201
US$52
US$49
Jumia Travel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I spent a day at the hotel with friends and we had the best time! Unlike all the other beaches in Entebbe, Garuga Resort Beach is clean, quiet, serene and oh so peaceful! Less crowded too. We had the whole stretch of the beach to ourselves! It's a nice getaway from all the hustle and bustle of the city and a MUST VISIT!

Room Tip: I never stayed the night but the rooms on the southern end have a great view of the lake and are quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Went on a Sunday with a group of 20 people for a picnic, the so called lady at reception REBECCA the manager rude, unprofessional and misbehaving was the worst manager I have ever seen in my life. They charge a fee of 10,000UGX per person which is very much unfair as compared to others beaches in entebbe to be the fact that it is way inside from the main road, we tried to talk to the lady but she refused each and every request of our request she couldn't even allow the kids of 3 years to use the swimming pool. There was no professional manager around at the resort to listen to our problem and we were told by the lady that I am the only one incharge of this place. Looks like they don't their customers to come back by showing this kind of rude attitude and unprofessional hospitality. I will never visit the place again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

I and my partner had a lovely time at Garuga resort beach hotel.
The management gave us the best hospitality than we could ever think of.
They are so good with time keeping, communication not to forget that they will do all they can just to make you happy yet very professional.
There is more than privacy from the environment and workers, very calm and so peaceful.

After spending a week there, we already miss the place already. I can say we were treated like King and Queen. We shall definitely go back and I strongly recommend that you visit you will not regret your time at Garuga Resort Beach Hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I really appreciate the management and the services. The place and people(management) so calm and always on time whenever needed something. Got our drinks in time thou we were almost in lake. Wow c u.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kansiime
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Garuga resort is one of the resorts with most astonishing views and sorrounded with nature. Mt stay at the resort was so peaceful cause i was really cared for by the service staff. oooh my i can't explain the sound of the water waves they are really interesting. INDEED ITS A PLACE TO BE VISITED

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business