“BEAUTIFUL PLACE WITH AVERAGE SERVICES”

Garuga Resort Beach Hotel
Ranked #35 of 210 Kampala B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Basically the hotel was less crowded with enough space to walk around especially the garden and the beach stretch which surprisingly are well kept.
happened to sleep in suite C2 and was disappoited that there was no hot water in the shower room(REMEMBER THIS IS A SUITE). happened to check out the cottages the following day and i would highly recommened them than the suite room.

the buffet breakfast was on point though though there was only alacarte menu for dinner and lunch with very limited options, i guess this should not be the case especially if u have enough guests staying at the hotel premises.

Room Tip: choose cottages....it is a better deal
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Garuga Resort Beach Hotel

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I spent a day at the hotel with friends and we had the best time! Unlike all the other beaches in Entebbe, Garuga Resort Beach is clean, quiet, serene and oh so peaceful! Less crowded too. We had the whole stretch of the beach to ourselves! It's a nice getaway from all the hustle and bustle of the city and a MUST VISIT!

Room Tip: I never stayed the night but the rooms on the southern end have a great view of the lake and are qui...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Went on a Sunday with a group of 20 people for a picnic, the so called lady at reception REBECCA the manager rude, unprofessional and misbehaving was the worst manager I have ever seen in my life. They charge a fee of 10,000UGX per person which is very much unfair as compared to others beaches in entebbe to be the fact that it is way inside from the main road, we tried to talk to the lady but she refused each and every request of our request she couldn't even allow the kids of 3 years to use the swimming pool. There was no professional manager around at the resort to listen to our problem and we were told by the lady that I am the only one incharge of this place. Looks like they don't their customers to come back by showing this kind of rude attitude and unprofessional hospitality. I will never visit the place again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I and my partner had a lovely time at Garuga resort beach hotel.
The management gave us the best hospitality than we could ever think of.
They are so good with time keeping, communication not to forget that they will do all they can just to make you happy yet very professional.
There is more than privacy from the environment and workers, very calm and so peaceful.

After spending a week there, we already miss the place already. I can say we were treated like King and Queen. We shall definitely go back and I strongly recommend that you visit you will not regret your time at Garuga Resort Beach Hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I really appreciate the management and the services. The place and people(management) so calm and always on time whenever needed something. Got our drinks in time thou we were almost in lake. Wow c u.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kansiime
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Garuga resort is one of the resorts with most astonishing views and sorrounded with nature. Mt stay at the resort was so peaceful cause i was really cared for by the service staff. oooh my i can't explain the sound of the water waves they are really interesting. INDEED ITS A PLACE TO BE VISITED

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I visited garuga on 2nd August and we were check - in room B5 which had a very good view to the lake that will make me never forget with that sound of the waves. On top of that the staffs were so friendly and caring and the food was so nice. To be honest I can never get tired of visiting this place

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PRISPERSE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kampala
2Friends Beach Hotel
Kampala Serena Hotel
#2 of 104 in Kampala
Speke Resort and Conference Centre
Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort

Been to Garuga Resort Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!