All reviews rooms are big very nice hotel first floor stayed here for nights pleasant stay star hotel the hotel staff doreen business ac receptionist uganda
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I can not overstate my enthusiasm with the hotel, very clean and nice place with very friendly staff, who helped us with our problems, because it was our first time in Uganda. Also the food in hotel was excellent, especially the food from a la carte menu, the service in the hotel bar was also top notch. They offer a wide variety of services and really help you make your stay as wonderful as it gets. On the other side, the hotel is close to many places to see in the surroundings, on the other hand it is a realm of peace from outside chaos of Ugandan streets. I will surelly stay at the place, because it offers very good price/performance.

Room tip: every room is great
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2018

During our stay in Kampala our group of 26 stayed at Hotel Sojovalo for 9 nights. I can say without a doubt that it was very nice and friendly + the service (management and staff) was excellent. Rooms are renovated and clean, city centre is not far, hotel staff can also get you an affordable taxi etc.

I can easily recommend this hotel to anyone and would return anytime.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2018

HOtel Sojovalo has nice and big apartment room but with no open space. No terrace, no big windows, so I felt a little trapped. But servie and restaurant are super professional and prepared so I would suggest this hotel for a short stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I live in Kampala but needed to have my house fumigated. I'd heard great things about Hotel Sojovalo from a friend who was passing through town a few weeks ago. I decided to stay there for a night. The hotel is so much better than when I last went by three years ago. The new owners have instilled a high level of professionalism in the hotel and wait staff. I had a beer for at the bar while I waited for my meal. The bartender was friendly and the atmosphere relaxing. I loved the options that the restaurant put forward and I settled for a steak. It was neatly presented, and delicious. I definitely recommend Sojovalo for the business traveller and anyone looking for a nice, quiet hotel with easy access to the city center.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2018

i have stayed in various hotels in and around the city. the biggest problem i usually face is finding an affordable hotel with a close proximity to town. that is what hotel sojovalo offered. Affordable rooms, clean and lots of various amenities to benefit from. Transport isn't an issue as its readily available outside the hotel and only a couple of minutes boda ride from the city centre.

Room tip: i will always recommend a road facing room for any person who is interested in a view of the city
  • Trip type: Travelled on business