All reviews kampala area rooms are comfortable nice room francis guesthouse nets generator wifi uganda
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Very clean and pleasant hotel - this was my first trip to Uganda and fist time in Kampala. The house feels very secure and is very clean. Breakfast was most enjoyable, the room spacious and equiped with mosquitoes net. Good shower. Location is okay near some shops and a couple of restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying at Adonai House for the second straight year. It is a wonderful place. The staff is friendly and hardworking, and the location is ideal. The grounds are extremely secure and clean, and the rooms are comfortable and affordable. The chef knows what he’s doing, as we enjoyed every meal very much. If you plan to stay in the Kampala area for any length of time, I highly recommend Adonai House. We will continue to stay here year after year.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I’ll try to sum up our two weeks staying at Adonai House.

Wonderfully welcoming. Friendly and accommodating beyond what most hotels would give. The food was delicious and plentiful with a chef that will pretty much make whatever you want if his regular menu doesn’t suit your taste (but it will). The soups!!!! Don’t get me started on how amazing they are!

The rooms are comfortable and clean. We had no issues with mosquitos or hot water. The power rolls out in the city from time to
Tome but Adonai House has a generator so there isn’t much to worry about there. Wifi is also more than acceptable.

Location is great and the view of either level of the deck is beautiful. Eating out there was a favourite for us.

All in all I would highly recommend staying here. We were a family of five ranging from age 11 to 44 with two teen boys and we all loved it.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank davidmE7643DG
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

The incredibly kind members of staff are so accommodating & friendly.
The rooms are comfortable & always very clean.
The well kept grounds are beautiful.
The location is both convenient & peaceful, a rare thing to find in the city.
Adonai has yummy options if you are hungry & they are very close to other dining options if you want to grab a bite to eat somewhere else.
I cannot recommend this place enough!
I always make my reservations as soon as I know I will be traveling into Kampala, so that I can be sure that I will have a nice room waiting for me at Adonai!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

The guesthouse lies in a rich neighborhood of Kampala, close to a swimming pool and supermarkets. Also a nice Lebanese restaurant is just on 10 min walking.
The staff is extremely helpful friendly and always cheerful. Chef Francis makes amazing breakfasts and they're always open for chatting if you want to.
If you can afford the guesthouse, I'd highly recommend staying here, 5/5 my favourite place so far in Uganda!

Date of stay: February 2018