All reviews asian fusion outdoor restaurant business trip executive room night manager special thanks golf course nice food an upgrade swimming pool central location rooms are comfortable enjoyed my stay air conditioning fairways sharma gym
Reviewed November 2, 2018

We had a five days training at the hotel, we were provided a very spacious and conducive training room. Breakfast, lunch and the evening tea were always served on time and very yummy. Despite the mild sound of sirens from cars passing by, I found the place great for training.
The security people at the gate welcome you with smiles and friendly faces and are very caring. It's a place I would recommend any organisation to have their training from.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FairwayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Fairway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Adelina T
Thank you for this review. Your feedback motivates our staff to keep offering exceptional service and grow our Hotel. We are glad you had a great experience during your stay with us. Our personnel will forever stay friendly to all those that come to the hotel because we believe that whoever stays with us is family.
Thank you for recommending our hotel and we shall not let you down. We shall keep the banner high.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairway Hotel on 2 separate nights during my stay in Uganda. The amenities and staff at this hotel are outstanding. Everybody is friendly and go out of their way to welcome their guests and ensure that all guests are comfortable from hotel desk staff, porters, staff in both restaurants. I had an excellent stay and would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Kampala.

Trip type: Travelled solo
FairwayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Fairway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Adelina T
Thank you for reviewing us. It makes us happy to know that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for appreciating our amenities and our staff. We have grown on virtues of love, honesty and respect and that is why each person who stays with us experiences our culture. We shall continue extending the same to each and every one who stays with us at Fairway Hotel.

Thank you for choosing us. We look forward to hosting you during your next stay.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

I have stayed in several hotels in Kampala over the years, but I keep coming back to Fairway. Here I get the most value for my money. Excellent staff, fantastic restaurant, out of the ordinary and not like any other hotel. It is classified as three stars, but they are very big stars in my book.

I like hotels that stand out and give a different experience than the standard, and this hotel does. Especially the newly renovated rooms are great to stay in. The garden and the whole setting of the hotel is so inspirng, and the staff members are kind, helpful and alert.

Room tip: Ask for newly renovated rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FairwayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Fairway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear AbdulWPedersen

Thank you for the review. We are glad that we are Very Big stars in your book. As Fairway Hotel, we have embarked on defining Uganda's Hospitality punctuated by love, honesty, respect, kindness and care availed in a timely way. We have accomplished 70% renovation and we are yet to complete all the face lifting of the hotel. Thank you for appreciating our services and personnel. We guarantee you that more is yet to come. A re-branded Fairway Hotel for the Golden Jubilee in July, 2019. We are glad you appreciate our efforts. This motivates us more to do much more better.

We look forward to hosting you on your next stay.

"Defining Uganda's Hospitality"

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

An average hotel , I find name is big but as hotel not that much good what I believe before , average rooms , very good staff so much cooperative and nice services they provide , nice resturant all verity of food , but I found it's very old hotel or very difficult to navigate inside where is swimming pool where is spa ? Very difficult, I was at room no 101 when I entered in corridor it just like so local kind of hotel u will feel ,when I ask for change of room on first day they told today there's no room next day they will provide but they didnt provided me , on tgr day of checkout there statement is as per the room.pay that is the room , not happy. Just ok hotel I can say

Trip type: Travelled with family
FairwayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Fairway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear IrshadM79
Thank you for giving us a review. It helps us as Business to better understand our Guests and tailor our services to their personalized needs. We are sorry to hear you had an average experience at Fairway Hotel. It is true that the hotel has existed for over 50 years and we have embarked on a face lifting of the facility. We have accomplished over 70% of renovations which have given us a great look in 3/4 of our rooms and we are now working on the 30% to ensure that the whole Hotel Has a new look. It so happened that you were in the 30% which we are going to refurnish. It is unfortunate you were not able to get room change. However, room change is always available if there are some vacant rooms. We are also working on proper signage in the Hotel to ensure that you get your way about easily and by end of this week. No one will find hardships locating a facility. We hope to meet your expectation and do better during your next stay to have a deserving experience. I am glad you enjoyed the food, the service
We hope to see you stay with us on your next visit to Uganda to attest to the changes that we shall have made.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Staying regularly in this hotel from quite sometime. The new renovated rooms are really good. The best thing about the hotel is Mr. Sharma ( Manager) the hospitality and the way he makes you feel that you are back home is great a great experience. The breakfast menu need to be changed a bit speacially for vegetarians like me idli, dosa Upma etc light foods need to be added as it become impossible to eat deep fried breakfast in the morning as we stay for a week at least. The service of Asian restaurant has become bit slow. Look forward to stay again as over all experience is very nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FairwayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Fairway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear PrachiJ102

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback. We are glad that you chose to stay and dine at Fairway Hotel. Thank you for appreciating the newly renovated rooms and the service of Mr. Sharma. We shall let him know how greatly you appreciate his efforts and this will surely motivate him. As you have raised, management is going to make adjustments in the breakfast menu to include more vegetarian dishes and add some light foods to it. We shall equally closely follow up on the service at Asian Fusion Restaurant to meet your expectations.
We believe that during your next stay, your expectations will be surely met.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay.