All reviews acacia mall rooftop restaurant living area top floor room design mid range option nice stay busy road clean rooms walking distance house keeping very nice hotel restaurant staff good size boda boda business trip kitchenette
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

The location and the view are extremely wonderful and breathtaking.
We never wanted to leave the place.
The staff very friendly and accommodating.
Two nights relaxing at Arcadia Suites made me think I was in another world.
Will return there soon.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Arcadia S, Gerente de relações públicas at Arcadia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2015

Dr. Kirenga,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback about your experience at Arcadia Suites.

We are more than happy to be your residence away from home, and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Arcadia Suites

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Rooms are excellent. Food is very good and the mint tea is my favourite. Wifi is good. The staff is great - very polite and attentive and great to chat with!! I came here once and this is my choice whenever I visit Kampala.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Mr. Punit,

Thank you very much for your review. It's always a pleasure to have you here at Arcadia Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2015

The facility is awesome! Within town and space well utilized. The rooms are gorgeous and the service are cool. For conference it may be a great option for small groups or meeting. They offer router for internet.

Room Tip: To avoid light pick room on the left wing
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Arcadia S, Public Relations Manager at Arcadia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2015

Dear 754ben,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Kampala and for sparing valuable time to share your experiences.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we promise to continue offering the very best of the Arcadia hospitality and service.

Thank you for sharing and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2015

I spent a week at Arcadia Suites at the end of June on business and had a wonderful stay. The hotel is pristine. I arrived late in the evening and after using the restroom realized the toilet would not stop running. I called the front desk and the gentleman came up, helped with my bags (again) and moved me to another, larger room at no extra charge. As a young woman traveling on my own I felt very safe. The staff in the lobby and restaurant were incredibly warm and friendly. The WiFi was satisfactory, this is Uganda and internet service is spotty everywhere from time to time. The price was quite reasonable. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Uganda.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank NCAllie781
Arcadia S, Gerente de relações com clientes at Arcadia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2015

Dear NCAllie781,

I greatly appreciate you taking time to provide valuable feedback about your experience at the Arcadia Suites - Kampala.

Thank you for highlighting our professional staff who is working each and every day to make every experience at Arcadia Suites a special one.

Warm regards,

Arcadia Suites Kampala

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

I was brought to this hotel late at night, because of an overbooking issue at my intended hotel. I wasn't happy, but when I walked in, everything changed.

The hotel is new, modern and very clean. The rooms are spacious, nicely designed, with anything you may want - sounds like a definite win, right?

Unfortunately my excitement ended the moment I went to bed. I've seen many a hard bed, but this one is crowned the absolute worst in the 48 countries I visited. The only difference with sleeping on the floor, is that I wasn't on it, but above it - the comfort level was pretty much the same.

This hotel has the makings of greatness, however the mattresses really need to go. Now.

Will not repeat.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Arcadia S, Public Relations Manager at Arcadia Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

We have already addressed the mattress issue, though if you come back to our hotel I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for the PR Manager. We believe the perfect mattress is often a matter of personal preference, therefore we would appreciate if you could share your preferences with us while staying in our hotel, in order to fulfill your every need to the highest of your expectations.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.