“A wonderful, welcome surprise. These people know how to cook and run a restaurant”
Review of TASTE BUDZ

TASTE BUDZ
Ranked #167 of 352 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I showed up with a friend at 11 pm as they were getting ready to close. They did not bat an eye when we said we wanted food. Not only that, we were staying in one of the apartments above Capital Shoppers City mall, we asked if they could deliver. The service was amazing, the food simply excellent. Will be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I visited this hotel by chance when I was shopping at Capital shoppers Ntinda..
Very nice hotel. Neat and clean seatings.
Food is good. The manager Mr Kailash took every care to serve us the best.
Good Indian, African food is available,

Very nice.

Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

For a restaurant that serves Indian food, Chinese food, pizza and burgers, I was not expecting much. But I was really surprised. All of the food was really good. I would gladly take our family back for another visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

The Burger I order got to destination still hot. The fries were a bit too dry. Improve on that. It would be nice to get adds on to burger. Improve on that please. The packaging is ok. Hope next time will be better than today's order.