“PIZZA PIZZA”
Review of Olives Pizzeria

Olives Pizzeria
Ranked #85 of 347 Restaurants in Kampala
Reviewed November 15, 2017

you want to taste various Pizza varieties... look no further.. go to Bugolobi and do this when very hungry. Both vegeterian and non vegeterain pizzas are served.. When i was there it took longer than usual to get the pizza and i sat salivating from the pizza aroma. Ilove the chicken pizza and the toppings were so fresh and at that in good amounts.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

I hunt for good pizza and I have found it at Olives. There are many choices in KLA, but they just don't have the selection and taste. They even offer great dishes for people of two. Score!

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We decided to get delivery from Olives on a Sunday night. The menu is extensive however out of the four dishes we were only happy with two of them. The chicken Tikka pizza and lasagna were generous in size and tasty. However the greek salad was soggy by the time it arrived and sadly the garlic bread was a bit stale and not toasted on both sides.
Prices were good for what we had and the food arrived very quickly once ordered, we would order again however not the salad or garlic bread.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Ordered Poussin chicken with chips from Olives.What a delight.
Have always been shortchanged whenever we ordered poussin chicken in Kampala but this was excellent.The accompanying salads were also freshly made.
Definitely a place to keep visiting.Only disappointment was that my boys did not get their favorite Beef steak pizzas.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I like to think of myself as a food critic when I travel, I guess I am if I'm level 5 on TA. I enjoy trying pizza in different cities, Kampala has a never ending list of places that have pizza and the best part of that 99.9% are not a franchise! Out of about 20 places I have tried pizza in the city, nothing compares to Olives. It truly is one of the best places, we just keep ordering non stop from this place. Even take away is great. We order from them so many times they blessed us with extra pizza.. so grateful!! Try this place today!