“Good pizza place!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed March 18, 2016

We stopped here for lunch. The pizza was pretty good and at a reasonable price. There are three levels of seating, which made for a special dining experience for us. The staff was friendly. It's a good pizza place located in the downtown area.

Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

Every time I go to Tossed N Sauced it's always good food. I get the cheesy breadsticks every time I go and have a difficulty choosing between the BBQ chicken pizza or the cheeseburger pizza. Both are great and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Great pizza! Hometown favorite!! Bacon cheeseburger my favorite! Great location and the people are very friendly!

Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

Too bad, because the pizza is very good. We each had a 7" pizza and both the crust and sauce were tasty. However - I did have a salad and had at least 3 little gnats on the lettuce, I just ate around em! No use making a big deal out of it . I would still return for the pizza.

1  Thank raycincyben
Reviewed July 8, 2015

This was about the only place open at the time of day we wanted to eat. No atmosphere. Broken pop dispenser so soda served in cans. Enough really....just the idea...looked tacky. Sweet server and cook. Food was edible but nothing to write home about. My
grandson had the chicken breast bites. He ate them all. He seldom eats all of anything.

1  Thank Dorell

Been to Tossed N Sauced Pizza? Share your experiences!