Free cancellation until 28/07
US$24
Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Hotel Yala Peak(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$37
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$49
  • Free Breakfast
Kathmandu Boutique Hotel(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$17
US$11
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$157
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$200
Cancelon
All reviewsannex buildingomelette stationstaff was friendly and helpfulshopping districtfront gateseparate occasionsthe upper floorstourist shopswifi signalmoney exchangechaotic citysecurity guardbreakfast was excellentthird flooreverest base camp trekthe air conditioningindian food
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend hotel in Kathmandu. Room is very clean, comfortable and the staffs are very friendly and nice
Best place to stay and location is very good and from the main Thamel to less then 5 min walk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Krishna G, Manager at Hotel Marshyangdi, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Gautam,

Greetings of the day!

It was a pleasure to have you and thank you for your time leaving this wonderful review. It gives me another opportunity to thank the team. Your compliment to the hotel and our associates is indeed very encouraging and is sure to add a reason to delight every guest at Hotel Marshyangdi. I will definitely share the feedback with each one of them as it will further motivate them to excel in their day to day job.

Thank you once again for recommending us so highly on the TripAdvisor community and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,
Krishna Gurung
Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has become our first choice to stay in Thamel for over a year.. Nice and cozy rooms.. Adequate choices in Breakfast Buffet..
The staffs are attentive and polite.
I would like to recommend this hotel to those who want to stay in Thamel..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Moh,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking time out and sharing your wonderful review and I am glad that you had a memorable stay with us.

At Hotel Marshyangdi we constantly strive to provide friendly, attentive and anticipatory service so that guests only carry back fond memories of their experience. I am glad to read that you were happy with the overall stay with us.

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with the team and they are thrilled.

Best Regards,
Krishna Gurung
Sales & Marketing Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We had a meeting there. The staffs are really helpful and always ready to serve you with a pleasant smile.Very warm hospitality. The food was really good along with the ambiance. Surely would love to visit there soon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Really friendly staff! Amazing support from everyone and the junior suite room was amazing.. No. 1 place to stay in Kathmandu.. The staff helped us organise our trips and guided us. My wife and I are really happy with their services..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

The location is perfectly convenient, easily connect to everywhere within Tamel downtown. Staffs are friendly to serve tenants. But the money is not really valuable due to no hairdryer per room. And I feel unwell when I walk around the corridor to the lift, the air is humid and smelly. Even the toilet water is not really clean. Please fix all the problem and improve facilities.
I appreciate they allowed me to change booking date at last minute for free, I was really surprised.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family