All reviewshot waterhotel stayclean hoteltibetan stylevisit kathmanduexcellent hotelhotel staffrecommend this hotelnice staygreat hospitalityquiet locationno liftcomfortable roomsenjoyed my stayfree wifieasy accesscentral thamel
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel for four nights.Every morning have very good breakfast,Quiet location not far from center,Staff always helpful when I needed.Everything in room works very good.Its simple hotel just nice enoughf for me.Will be back for next time.can hire car for day tours at this place with reasonable price,Nice and trustable manager for single lady traveller.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel was excellent.....soft enough beds with 2 pillows and 2 sheets. The restaurant downstairs was nice and accommodating. The cherry on our stay was the attention that Raj Bhatta showed us. He was very attentive to our needs and wants. He even joined us on a dinner out. I would recommend this Hotel if not only for the rooms but for most definitely the care given to us by our new friend Raj. I (we) hope to visit again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The toilet won't flush and the wifi usually don't work. Then Hotel Yambu owner is a ruddy liar that he promised lower price for rent. A free shuttle to the airport to pick you up is "Not Free".
The Hotel owner harassed me . If you are going to the Hotel Yambu must be careful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay several times at this.Always got good service.Friendly and clean place with very good breakfast.I thank to Natya decice to stay at this place.Will be back at this place for next visit to Himalaya.We even arrive earlier then original booking date it was not a problem to get place for our group.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

A goup of 14 students enjoyed the warm welcome from all of the staff at this hotel. Based North end of Thamel with easy access to shops and sites. We stayed 3 occasions. Hot water, good economic meals. Worth a visit. I will come again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends