“awesome food”

Rosemary Kitchen & Coffee Shop
Ranked #15 of 857 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Asian, European, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NAMASTE- welcome to the place of excellence! "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul." -Dorothy Day Rosemary Kitchen does not have a long history back, but the humble appreciation of satisfied clients so far makes it a Legend! It has been two year that Rosemary Kitchen was open to serve the public. Since then, it has been serving the food for soul and accumulated great client base of internal and external tourists who come to visit the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent few days in Kathmandu with my wife after a 10 days trek. It was so nice to have this nice dinner. The food was great and the staff really on top of everything

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came based on the excellent reviews and were pleased to find the food quality was excellent and the cleanliness top notch. My husband had the rosemary chicken and I had the rosemary spaghetti with tomato sauce, we also enjoyed the vegetarian momo and mango lassi. The food is reasonably priced as are the beverages.

We have been traveling in Nepal for two weeks and realize that hygiene and proper food handling practices are not widely taught. However there was no problem here, and they also offer vegetarian options. Although I hadn’t asked, our waiter assured me the lettuce salad included with the momos was washed in mineral water. We will return for more delicious meals.

1  Thank Alm0stReady
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All food ordered there was very tasty. I recommend this as one of the best restaurants in Tamel. The entrance path needs a good clean and repair. It may not seem to be the responsibility of this establishment but it would surely be beneficial to them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Surprisingly good food, friendly staff. Hidden gem. Highly recommended. We ordered rosemary chicken, carbonara, chola chicken. Worth coming back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While in Nepal I only tried to eat local food and Rosemary was a perfect place for my ”rule”. The venue is also nice especially if you dine in the garden and the staff is welcoming, just like in most places in Nepal.