All reviewsmr tarunhot waterbasic facilitiesdurbar squarenice rooftop terracenice guesthousewi firecommend this hotelplace to staypleasant staywalking distancethamel areatravel agentclean roomsgreat hospitalitylocation is greattravel desk
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Amazing food and very clean rooms. Very kind and very helpful staff specially Mr. Tarun. Amazing location.I really enjoyed my time there. I highly recommend this amazing place for your stay in Kathmandu.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SuzanA33
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Really awesome hotel with awesome staff. They are so friendly and helpful. The place is so clean. The rooms is so comfortable and clean with good view. The food is really good. You can meet nice travelers there. I highly recommend that hotel if you are looking for comfortable place within your budget.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Engy A
Reviewed May 9, 2016

I stayed here for two nights before going off on a trek and then stayed for two after I returned. The room is very basic but it has hot water and wifi. That is excellent, especially after a long trek. The water does have an orangey colour to it but this is Nepal! You should be using bottled and treated water for everything including cleaning teeth!! It also included breakfast, lovely scrambled eggs on toast! They appear to have a generator so there was always some power. They were even able to exchange money. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamban28
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Very nice and well maintained spacious rooms. The room which I was in also had a nice balcony to chill and relax. 24 hrs hot water with free wi-fi.Mr. Tarun Kumar the owner, is really a very helpful and co-operative guy. Overall an absolute delight.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Anurag302
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

Best hotel I stayed in in Thamel. Price is good, waters hot, staff is extremely friendly. Internet better than most in Thamel. Even arranged ride to airport free for me. 2 months of disaster relief I need this
Will stay on my next trip to Nepal!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo