“5 days trek to Poonhill-Ghorepani”

Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition
Ranked #125 of 713 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour and Trekking is a fantastic way to come face-to-face with the unfathomable beauty of nature and the cultural richness of exotic far-off lands. If you are looking for culture and adventure partner then "Snowland Treks" could be your right solution. We have a perfect team of Tour and Trekking guides, who have done the Tours and treks innumerable times. We are familiar with local peoples and their language. we can also speak in your native languages.we are fully conscious about impact of high altitude trekking or walking in a tiger territory so we can ensure our clients safety and security. Plan your Holiday to Nepal, We would do our best to organize your trip wonderful. Contact us for the lifetime memorable travel.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was very easy to just go and walk, because this agency had organized everything so well. At least for us beginners it was good. Guides and porters were nice.

All reviews
"experienced guide"
"great company"
"amazing experience"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It started one day before we were flying to kathmandu. we contacted Madan (the owner of the company) to help us organize the Manaslu Circuit Trek. His informations were quick, clear, fair and amazingly well organized.

he picked us up at the airport, gave us little welcome presents, organized a great hotel and made our arrival really comfortable. after a good sleep he picked us up at the hotel, brought us to his office to organize the trip in details and to let us meet our Guide Arjun. Madan was always clear about what is included in the package and what we have to pay by our self. the price for the trek was really fair. We can highly recommend this company.

Arjun our Guide grew up in the Manaslu area and knows the mountains, villages, people and other local specials like his own pocket. Specially if you are looking for a big culture experience he is the perfect choice. He gave us the feeling to dive deep in the culture of the Gurung and Tibetans that we forgot that we are tourists. He speaks good english and loves to teach you Nepali and Tibetan (which helps you a lot to get in contact with the locals). He is taking care of you all the time and tries to make your wishes come true. Arjun was really open to do some sidetrips or changing the Trekkingtour according to our wishes.

thanks a lot to "Touch the Himalaya" for being so flexible, good organized and fair from the beginning untill the end.

Kind regards
Emma & Maurice

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two friends and I went on the Manaslu Circuit Trek with Bhupal as our guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and had our safety in mind the whole time. Bhupal made sure that we did not ascend too fast, and was attentive as well as flexible to what we wanted to do. When two of us had a problems, he and the company made sure to act fast and make sure we got care immediately. I would definitely recommend Touch the Himalaya as a company and especially Bhupal as a guide.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Two friends and I embarked on a trekking trip of the manaslu circuit with Touch the Himalayas in mid-March 2018. The hiking was beautiful and the company professionally run and very clear about all details. They even picked us up at the airport. Our guide Bhupal was amazing. Every time we met other guides, we were glad Bhupal was ours. He was younger and had a great sense of humor and certainly added a fun element to the hike. On top of that, when things got a little hairy for us (snow blindness) Bhupal went above and beyond to ensure we got what we needed and felt safe and comfortable. If you’d like to try this trek, I would definitely recommend Bhupal as a guide!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We booked to do Poon Hill with this company however it didn't go to plan when my friend got really ill climbing up and collapsed. Our guide wasn't much help. He didn't listen to what we were saying and was pushing us to continue with the trek despite us saying that we needed to go back down. When we got back to pokhara he suggested a 2 day trek for the rest of the party which turned out to be a 3.5 hour trek which was very disappointing. His estimates of time and costs were generally inaccurate. He was however very helpful in arranging a sky dive and also showed us around the monkey temple in Kathmandu which was very interesting.

Madan-Neu, Owner at Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nouhing Nahabedian,
Thank you very much for choosing Nepal for your important holiday and taking our mountain service and giving your valuable time to write review or feedback in our trip adviser page, How ever I am sorry to heard that you did not get the service from your guide as you expected. I don’t want to complain about your review but your feedback made me bit disappointing because, this is the first feedback from my clients who are not really not satisfy from our guiding service. Being an owner of this company, I apologize for the situation that happened with you in mountain, however unfortunately neither I could be able to meet you and talked to you more about your expectation before trekking nor could get chance to get your feedback after the trekking, I was been in Mountain for some research project with my clients. That time you booked your trip at my company with a guide and been in mountain with him, what was the deal between you I am not well known about.... That does not mean that the company and myself is not responsible behind of you but only the things If I was there to organize your trek, there won't be such misunderstanding between you and guide.
Any way its over now, I love to Welcome you back to Nepal again and if you will plan your next holiday to Nepal, Its my promise that always I am looking forward to provide the best service to our clients.
Best Regards