“Fabulous meal and service!”
Review of Fresh Elements

Fresh Elements
Ranked #1 of 360 Restaurants in Pokhara
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Fresh food that combines great taste with superior nutrition and quality. Healthy Salads and Brunch. I am Passionate to train and monitor my team, and take pride every day in the quality and consistency of the Fresh elements food. lunch, dinner or anytime in between enjoy fresh food
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I ate here on my first night in Pokhara and loved it! I had the fish and chips and it was delicious. The service was also great and I would definitely eat here again on my next trip. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The staff are very lovely and greeted us well as we came in from the rain. They seated us quickly and even as we sat down and saw other guests coming in the restaurant, the staff accommodated them well. I had an amazing butter chicken curry and my partner had the honey rosemary chicken. Would recommend both. We even had dessert. Gorgeous brownie and ice cream. Visit here if in Pokhara.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Just a good place to get world class food. The pasta is al dente, the salads tasty and clean, the staff washes their hands all the time.
I return frequently

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

On this trip we've been in Nepal for 5 weeks and this is by far the best food we've had. You would never have believed Pokhara would have such good food when we first visited 10 years ago!

Great selection of food kept us coming back (visited 4 times) and always great!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Our meal here was nice, but it did not live up to the rave reviews we had seen on trip advisor. The food was tasty, the restaurant was very clean and nicely designed, and the service was attentive. It is definitely a nice meal but as our most expensive meal we had in Nepal so far it was the best value we had seen. We had better for for less money.