“It's a must do!!!”

Frontiers Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been flying tandems in Nepal for over 17 years. Our pilots are some of the most experienced in the business, and many of us fly for our national paragliding teams in the Paragliding World Cup. We are, and always have been, the leading choice for tandem flights in Nepal, not only due to the depth of our experience, but also because we are passionate about flying. We would love to share the incredible experience of paragliding in Pokhara with you.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Great fun, lovely friendly staff and very reasonable prices. It's a must do when visiting Pokhara. Book with Frontiers and you won't be disappointed.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"explaining everything"
"great company"
in 7 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"safety record"
"friendly team"

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My husband & I recommend Frontiers 100%.
We paid $80 for a 20 minute flight including photographs and video, with highly experienced pilots.

We were picked up from our hotel for the 930am flight and taken to their office to be weighed.
We were in a group of 4 with 2 girls from Germany, we waited a while before all squeezing into their jeep for the ride up to The Sarangkot launch site as the thermals weren’t good.
Once at Sarangkot we sat on the hillside while everything was explained and then got all harnessed up.
My pilot Sher made me feel super safe and totally at ease while we waited in position for our slot to launch.

My husband had a very elegant take off, in just a few steps his canopy had opened, and he and Deniz were off.
Sher & I then had to wait for what felt like ages on the edge of the mountain as the wind had dropped and our canopy just didn’t want to open !

After a less than elegant take off, we were soon soaring with the eagles. The sunlight glistening off their feathers as they flew just centimetres away, the breathtaking views of Fewa Lake, The Jungle and Pokhara in the distance.
What a shame The Himalayas we’re being somewhat allusive yet again !!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Paragliding in front of the himalaya was an awesome experience. In my opinion Frontiers were the agency with the best prices (they have pictures and videos included in contrast to others) all the pilots i met were friendly, helpful and funny, even the car ride was a great fun with you guys and i felt very relaxed.
Also they were incredible flexibel, i could shift my flight two times because i wanted to see the mountains for sure during the flight. Thank you again so much for that. I would love to fly with you again

Reviewed March 12, 2018

The moment you jump down, unexpectedly you begin to fly up and experience begins. Amazing, breathtaking views. My guide was caring asking if I'm fine many times throughout the trip.