“Good experience with High Ground!”

High Ground Adventures
Ranked #72 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Owner description: Bungee Pokhara is the first and only tower bungee experience in Nepal. Its located a convenient 25 min drive from Pokhara.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018

For me, I always wanted to bungee and glad I did it (crossed it off the bucket list) and will never do it again! Hahahahaha! But High Ground was great and the guys who worked at the bungee location were great and supportive. I highly recommend jumping with this company.

All reviews
"safety"
"lakeside"
"vehicle"

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience! The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Totally recommend the paragliding.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I had zipline ride this morning, the journey up there was provided and duration approx 45mins. The scenary was breathtakingly beautiful. The crews were awesome, friendly and professional. They even did a test ride before letting us. Although a bit more expensive but with the safety measurements and professional service, I wouldn't mind paying that amount.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

What a let down!

What was meant to be a great experience was a total waste of time and money. Staff clearly did not want to be there and were not helpful during the bungee experience. The bungee is over a rocky cliff and you jump down into a dirty pond - not great to look at. Staff are rude and not supportive to customers - to say I was disappointed with the whole experience would be an understatement.

Sadly would not recommend to anyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Everything was fine for me and I'm writing this review of my first bungee at High Ground Adventures, Pokhara. However, I think it can be dangerous if u have heart conditions. My heart jumped as I looked down from that snake-head like jumping place. The people involved in the activity from cable chording to boat-receiving was friendly enough. The hilly surrounding is really pleasant. They took some nice pictures of me flying in the sky. A tee shirt and even a certificate was awarded to me as an acknowledgement of my act of bravery. Don't laugh. I would love to do it again, but I won't. Thanks.