1) Location : convenient at ximending, shops there open till 11pm. 5mins walk to ximen mrt station. - convenient to go anywhere.
2) Service : helpful front desk staff who r always friendly and attentive, they take extra efforts to help.
3) Breakfast at the small lounge, next to front desk, sits 22 people. spread includes porridge&rice with small dishes, toast with ham/egg, milk&juice, corn flakes, coffee+tea.
4) Keys : though they use keys for their rooms, they insist the key be left at the front desk before the guest go out for the day, jus so that security is maintained without the key being duplicated.
5) Room : my deluxe room comes with a window, in-room safe and a huge bed which is actually 2 super-single beds put together. sleeps 3 comfortably. room is clean & hygenic, with no smell. provides full range of toiletries.
6) Price : i paid NT$2680 for weekdays, NT$2880 for weekends. good value for money.
7) Ambience : contemporary decor, simple & fairly new condition.
1) Room : the walls r fairly thin. can hear the music from next door. can hear the housekeeping lady cleaning out the room next door.
2) TV has an adult channel, at no charge. children may accidently hit that channel when searching for the disney or CNcartoon channels.
3) condom provided in the drawer.
4) light bulb at the entrance of room blown but no replacement throughout our stay.
Overall : I'll highly recommend this hotel, for it's location, it's value for money rooms and the excellent service of the front desk staff. they more than make up for the slight imperfections listed. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wonstar Hotel Zhonghua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.