I have to be honest - I can't see why this hotel is rated so highly. To make it easy, I'll split it into good and bad.
* Friendly staff, always willing to help
* Location is good, with wholesale clothing market right below hotel, and most other things (Taipei 101, city centre) only 5-10 mins by taxi
* LOW roof - I could touch it without having to fully extend my arm. I'm 6'1.
* Two unlocked hardcore porn channels.
* I was on the second highest floor, and the street noise kept me awake.
* The breakfast was terrible. The only things i recognised were bacon, eggs and juice, and ALL 3 were cold!
* 70 plus TV channels - only 6 or so in English
I checked out after one night. If you can hack some budget accom for a good price, go for it. But if you're on your own, I suggest you try elsewhere. The room was poky and somewhat depessing.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wonstar Hotel Zhonghua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.