“A taste of Spain in Bangkok”
Review of Hello Churros!

Hello Churros!
Ranked #156 of 280 Dessert in Bangkok
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Neighbourhood: Chatuchak
Description: All day dining offering a wide variety of famous Churros. All recipes are created by our Chef Pepe, starting from original churros with Belgian chocolate dip, Churros stuffed with different yummy flavours, mini churros with icecream, xurros cup, savoury churros etc..
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This afternoon, I and my girlfriend went to Central Plaza in Lard Prao.

I was pretty surprised and interested to see this new concept on the 3rd Floor : Hello Churros. In my childhood, it used to be my favorite sweet, so I ve decided to try (mostly to introduce to my girlfriend sweet desert from my country....hehe).

After a short talk with the Chef, Mr Pepe, my "compatriota" from Barcelona, we ordered an ham & cheese churros, a Nutella Xuxos and of course 6 traditional churros with chocolate dip.....

After having been waiting 5 minutes, no regrets, it worth it, products are fresh and delicious, the exact same churros you can find all arround Cataluna.

I am glad to have this new place closeby my home, and I already know what my next gathering at the office gonna be made of.....

See you soon Mr Pepe and viva Barcelona ;)

Management response:Responded 9 June 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback, and we are really glad you enjoyed it, this is our goal, to bring Spanish taste to Thailand!

Hope to see you again soon!

Hello Churros Team