US$108
US$243
US$231
Priceline
1,085 results
All reviewsgojim clubqueens parkquan spathe executive loungehuge hotelnorth towerlounge staffphrom phong bts stationbeautiful lobbyspecial thankscity viewplatinum memberemporium mallmain restaurantf bamazing hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I like the smell when u step into the lobby. I like the trendy and glamorous light setting . I like the design decor of all restaurants in the lobby . The ABar rooftop bar is beautiful and classic . Strongly recommend u to go there to have a drink and play the American pool game.
However the room itself is so boring . Just a very average 5 star hotel style . The closet and bathroom is far too small .
Staffs are friendly and helpful. However the services are not that efficient and not at 5- star standard. Eg forget to put the kettle in the room cabinet... no hand washing soap in the lobby restroom ...u have to wait at least 30 mins after calling them for pillows or shower gel or anything...

Stayed: April 2018
Bob F, General Manager at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear puppesther,

Thanks for sharing you impressions of your recent visit to our Marriott Marquis. Though it appears we started out well, I apologize that we could not get your requested extras to you quicker. We will work on that!
We have accessory hand-soap containers in all of our restrooms, sorry that you did not find them? We service those areas many times day or night so I am surprised to hear that.

I do hope that you will find the opportunity to return for what I hope will be a positive stay in the not too distant future! Would like to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I travel to Bangkok quite a lot for work and have stayed at the JW Marriott in at soi 4 and the Marriott at soi 57, Both are great hotels but this one just got done two years ago and it is absolutely a delight! And I’ve been coming here ever cents. Never have I have I ever got bad service or any reason to complain about. Everybody so immaculate. From the welcome security that checks you in first to your concierge and your restaurant your waitstaff.
I’m a platinum and stay over 150 nights a year but if you have status or not, I have seen them give service to everyone like they were royalty!
Would like to certainly recognize it a few weeks since I can’t recognize everyone here:

Chef Daniel a master chef and but even a great host and awesome personality!
Meaw server In the lounge
Jak server
Bump chef at the lounge
And hi to Robert Fabiano it was gracious enough to invite me to his reception the last time and this time I’m here.
Oh ya. Centrally located right next to the shopping mall make to the park to get great swimming pools certainly a hotel to be at
Cheers
Sunny

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AtlantaSunny
Bob F, General Manager at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear AtlantaSunny,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences at our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park. It is a delight to hear your impressions of our staff in action, greeting and engaging with our guests. What you describe is music to my ears, and I will certainly share this with the entire team.

I appreciate the "kudos" for Daniel, Meaw, Jak and Bump a few of the many that play such an important in bringing our property to life each and everyday!

Look forward to seeing you again on the next trip!

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your story!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Massive hotel with more than 1000 rooms, but it never felt chaos. Lovely appointed suite, very grand, very spacious! I don't want to leave! The club lounge it's a whole new world on it's own. Great selection of food and drinks. There's a live cooking station with a mix of thai and western.. Love it!
I have to give special thanks to the bell/concierge team. We were going to somewhere far and unknown, the taxi driver didn't even know where/how to go. What they did was impromptu printing out the map and directed the taxi driver. What can I say?
Thank you so much for making our stay a superrrr lovely one!

Room Tip: South tower rooms so that you do not need to change lift to the club lounge
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bubbsy99,

Great to here that you enjoyed a "superrrr" visit to Marriott Marquis Queen's Park!
Thank you for sharing your satisfaction for one of our spacious suites and I appreciate very much your praise for the M Club Lounge, it is really a signature venue for our hotel with a fabulous food & beverage offering that receives lots of great comments. A recent addition to the Club Lounge, is a light lunch offered everyday, and it really makes it a fabulous value proposition to purchase an upgrade!

I am glad to hear that our Concierge and Bell team were thoughtful in providing you with maps and a print out for you and the taxi driver, so you could make it safely and comfortably to your destination.

Hoping that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another great visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel , newly refurbished , it used to be a different hotel before . Though the location could have been in a better street . Lovely rooms , bright and with a good view . The features are all suited for a traveller . They have choice of restaurants to satisfy the palate of all customers . The team is as usual always smiling and helpful . The lobby is beautifully furnished and warm as well and looks grand too . They have a roof top bar , beautiful and what a view . They have a huge coffee shop . Over all it’s a worthy place to visit when in Bangkok . Situated near the happening street and close to the sky train . There is a beautiful queens park next to the hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Bob F, General Manager at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Vij65,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience while at the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park. Having completed a refurbishment and a re-opening in December, 2016, we are very pleased with the feedback we have received about our new look and numerous venues; our lobby being a focal point upon arrival and now our newly opened ABar Roof Top.

Glad that you enjoyed all that we offer and we will look forward to a return visit when your travels allow for that!

Thanks again for sharing!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

the location of the hotel is perfect, close to Emporium shopping areas and many shops nearby. compliment valet parking is good. room is spacious, but bath tub too short and TV channels can be improved. pool and fitness center are good. Overall a good stay and will come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy H,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Marriott Marquis. Our location is in the heart of the entertainment, shopping and dining district on this part of Sukhumvit Road, with easy access to the BTS Phrom Phong station.
Great to hear that you enjoyed the leisure amenities we have and we are in fact looking to expand our TV listings.

Hope that we will see you back again for another satisfying visit.

Best wishes,