New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #276 of 839 Hotels in Bangkok
Bologna, Italy
“visit bkk with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Greay stay excellent staff, good buffet breakfast, special package toke from the web site very convenient. Room was new air condition perfect, must be know how to use. I read some have problem but dep. If y push a bottom night use. Staff friendly honestly and professional, for go to bts train y may use a short way 3 min walk in the middle of some Souk but sure, take a light for coming back. Good location for panteep and pratunama, with 80 bath you can go by tax to silom or china area, 1 way. Every was excellent, the smart of sales manager and his professionality was excellent. Just only suggest we was 3and the facility was for 2 pp.

Room Tip: Triple deluxe is with comfortable extra bed.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank falcotravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

great location and not overly crowded swimming pool, reasonably priced (if you book through the internet rather than show up - then price shoots 100%)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

We found this hotel excellent value for money. It provides comfortable and well equipped rooms with free WiFi. The breakfast which is included in the price was varied catering for all tastes (yogurt, salad, fresh fruit, eggs, fried rice, cereals etc.). We also found the restaurant food excellent and eat here a number of nights.
In all we stayed 5 nights in this hotel and during our stay we found the staff helpful and courteous.
As other reviews point out the location of the hotel is not the best. However, it is close to Sky Train both for direct access to the airport and to the city. True you will have to walk from the nearest Sky Train station about 10 minutes but, and we have done it every night, we never felt that it was too far or that, in the evenings, we were threatened walking through the small alleys (they are well lit).

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vladimir K
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

the hotel is very nice with a very good breakfast, tough the location of this hotel is poor.
the hotel is very far from the BTS station (approx 1 km), while there is a free tuk tuk service which takes to the main road you still have to walk for a few minutes from the drop point.
taking into considration most of the day you will be shopping the location is not so important untill night when you want to go out and hang out.
there are NO night life near the hotel and the location is inside between dark streets (tough not scary)
overall, there are many hotels in bangkok in better locations but this one is not a bad option at all.

Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MiGHTyDuCK97
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

My family & I stayed here for 4 nights in May 2011 and I loved it. It's a small hotel, but really clean, quiet, overall I loved our stay there. It's away from the main roads (you have to enter a small alley to get there), but short walk to Pratunam and they offer free tuktuk rides in case you need to go out to the main road (to Platinum Mall, etc.) In regards with the staff, from my experience, the day shift were the very accommodating ones, the night shift ones were okay (not that they offered bad service, it's just that they didn't talk too much and weren't as friendly as the ones in the day shift). I liked their breakfast, but only the main entree would change, so the rest would pretty much be the same every morning. Only thing was that when we ate there one time for lunch, it kinda took long before our food came, but that's the only not-so-good thing I can say. They have a small but cute roof top deck, they have a small fitness center there too, free wi-fi, and there are computers with internet connection too at the lobby. I would definitely stay there again if I re-visit BKK :)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ivie M
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

Location -
I arrived nearly midnight and had a pre-arranged taxi pickup from airport to the hotel. I saw how the taxi making many turns into tiny roads from the main street and I thought to myself, 'oh no what kind of hotel had I gotten myself into', it seemed so far from the main street and located in a deserted area.
The next morning, we tried walking around and realised that it wasn't so bad.. a few turns here and there you can get to Pratunam market street where the street shopping starts. The tip is you have to walk around to familiarise yourself with the area. They also have tuk-tuk to bring you to the main street where you can walk about 10 mins to the nearest BTS, which is Ratchathewi.

Room -
Is of a size of 32sqm (Deluxe room) with a bath tub, which I regretted paying so much for.
My suggestion is you can be better of with a superior or standard if you don't need the bath tub and size is not of an issue for you.
Bed is super king size, really huge enough for 3 adults or even a family of 4. However, I had a hard time on the first day falling asleep even though I was really tired from the travelling as the bed is hard. Blanket is rather thin as compared to other hotels that I had stayed in, so I was quite disappointed, I am particular about this.
Complimentary mineral waters are available each day. Room has free wifi, safe, writing desk and a LCD TV which has some astro channels. Aircon is powerful but produced a sudden loud humming sound once in a while, quite shocked the first few times. Shower is rather weak and is not warm enough.

Food -
My room comes with breakfast and although little variety but the taste is quite satisfactory.
Don't give the pad thai a go though, it tastes weirdly sweet instead, try the fried rice.
When I had lunch on my last day at the hotel's cafe, they opened a mineral bottle and poured us glasses, even though we did not ask for this. In the end we were charged for that, even though the waiter saw that we had with us our own mineral water, this was rather frustrating.

Service -
House keeping staffs are polite, always greeting us and asking if we require house keeping whenever they happen to see us when we were leaving our room. But it is my habit not to have house keeping during my period of stay, so they kindly offer us fresh towels, mineral waters and tolietries etc.
I had to say I was impressed because checking in is a breeze, once I was at the reception counter, the staffs passed me my room key and breakfast vouchers. I just had to sign on the paper which they already had my particulars filled. I supposed there wasn't many who checked in this late as myself so they were expecting me and to allow me to retire back in the room as soon as possible.
However I seriously think that they should change their style of management. I had in my package, a 2 hour massage for both of us and we wanted to have it on Saturday night at 9pm, but it was fullly booked. So we requested for the next day Sunday night same timing, as we are leaving on Monday noon to the airport. We were informed that on Sunday there was only 1 masseure on duty, so they can't do our package. Was shocked so we gave them two options, either to have the masseure come at 11am on Monday so we could have our massage before we leave (they only open at 12pm) or refund us. The staff said no to both. I was infuriated at the inflexibilty of the hotel management. And how could they have only 1 masseure on a weekend, where the probability of service requirement is higher. The funniest suggestion from them was for us to do individually on Sunday, so we got to waste our, already highly insufficient time, 4 hours in total, waiting for each other.
In the end we are left with no options but to accomodate ourselves to have the massage start at 12pm and end at 130pm straight to airport. It was a mad rush and sadly we lost the last day in which we actually had other plans to explore the city.
I will not have taken up the package (9500 baht for 5 nights), if I would have known this is going to happen. I will gladly go to the many massage parlours available within a short stroll from the hotel, not to mention that they are cheaper too.
The service was prompt, but because of this incident, I was displeased and had to give an average review.

Room Tip: Opt for superior or standard rooms if you don't need the bath tub and don't mind the size if...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Sarah7987
Thames, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

I have been staying at Hotels in Bangkok since 1990. This Hotel has to be the cleanist and most well presented I have stayed at. Hotel staff were very pleasant and spoke good english. Room was excellent. Restaurant excellent (good food and reasonably priced with good staff). Shopping is all close by. An easy walk to Pratunam Market, Platinum Mall etc. Only downside was finding it. Our Taxi driver, I must admit, was far from helpful and because of this had a bit of fun locating it. Next time, however, I would be able to give the driver directions myself. Would definitely recommend this Hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family