“Excellent Mexican food!”

Slanted Taco
Ranked #1,042 of 11,633 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Fresh From Scratch, Homemade With Pride And Passion. Inspired By A South Beach, Miami Vibe, Slanted Taco Is An Authentic Mexican Cantina In A Lively Fun-filled Environment. "simple Mexican Food Made Simply Great." The Mexican Food Is Based On Chef Jorge's Authentic, From Scratch Cooking Style And Homemade Philosophy. You Will Never See A Can Or A Jar Of Anything Pre-made In Our Kitchen.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Dropped in on Taco Tuesday and was not disappointed. Service was quick and food was very good. Not too expensive and would visit again.

1  Thank BigDave933
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Thanks for the awesome review.

Come check out our daily specials and Sunday Brunch!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Went there one night. Place seemed quite promising as it is part of a compound that also has an outside bar and another eatery. Big disappointment. We were the only ones there and that should have been a warning enough but since we were there, we decided to order. Amidst the loud club music and colored lights, someone finally showed up to take our order. Both my friend and i ordered different platers of tacos. Eventually another waiter showed up with just one order of beef tacos; the other order never arrived and neither did my selection of tacos. Just 3 poor beef tacos which is not what we had ordered. We decided that was enough, cancelled the rest of our order that had never arrived and left. What a waste of time and money.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I'm basing this 5-star review solely on their Diablo Burrito, which is probably the best I've ever had. It's a rarity for Mexican food to fully deliver on promises of spicy, but this burrito is the perfect mix of intense heat and flavor. On the menu they only list a huge 1kg burrito, but you can ask for a mini version. The other food I've tried here is fine as well, but nothing stands out quite like the burrito. Margaritas are very good, but pricey. Service has been excellent every time I've visited.

2  Thank Whirled_Traveler74
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Thanks for the great review.

The El Diablo burrito (and it's milder cousin El Gringo) are our Friday special products.

Try one solo or share it with friends.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food cooked by Mexican chef . He is back to Bangkok cooking food inspired by the street food of his country. My favorite salsa is the most spicy one.

1  Thank PGR05
Management response:Responded 15 June 2017

Thanks for the great review...

I agree. The spicy salsa is amazing.

Not for the feint of heart!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My chorizo was over sour with toomuch vinager not flavor and I ordered 3 tacos one tinga one roasted chicken and one carnitas they sent me roasted chicken (tinga de pollo) so I ask the staff what kind of taco and they told me was tinga so I ordered one more toasted but arrive the same roasted chicken I told the staff taste the same but she told me this is tinga so I ask where is tye tomato and onions how should be the tinga with some oregano too so finally they agreed both tacos was roasted there is not real tinga on the menu.
I ordered chicken flautas but was worse very very dry with not any flavor, I come here because of the good reviews but honestly the missing burro is much better

Hi,

Thanks for the review.

Based on your comments, we clearly had some issues on the night you visited.

Did you raise any of these issues to the manager so we could have sorted it out for you at the time?

We strive to deliver great service and great food. If we ever miss, we hope that customers will raise the issue then, so we can address it at the time.