“My Christmas Brunch was just right & perfect”
Review of Goji Kitchen + Bar

Goji Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Goji Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 12,758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: With its refined urban vibe and dramatic open-plan kitchen, this pan-cultural venue celebrates the universally cherished pleasures of good food and family. Specializing in Parrilla-grilled meats and ocean-fresh seafood, Goji Kitchen’s expert chefs use only the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

In that curious idea of perfect X'mas Brunch where is to offer something new, nice, fresh and perfect to match my Christmas.."Goji Kitchen & Bar is the right choice of hundred dishes, and full-flavour in varieties of tasty and truly international cuisines. My favourite corner are fresh and juicy bar from 4 different seas of oyster bar, and full-plate size of fresh lobster, king crab, tiger prawn..not included traditional Thai-curries and Thai style grilled-chicken. These have not yet been mentioned to Italian, Chinese and so on. As well as, there are desserts chiller and fresh bake of pastries and bakeries to top you up..followed by brewed fresh coffee latte.

And beyond my expectation is the service here, super excellent! Very enjoyable!

fandblover84, Restaurant General Manager - Goji Kitchen + Bar at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear TedTechathat,

Merry Christmas again to you!

I appreciate that you have taken the time to write such a kind review based on your experience at Goji Kitchen + Bar during our Christmas Brunch.

Thank you for commenting on all the wonderful food offerings we had during our brunch, I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed the selection of dishes from the various cuisines. Our talented kitchen team takes great pride in creating the freshest food made with high quality ingredients.

I will personally thank the team, once again, for having provided you with such a memorable and enjoyable dining experience.

I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

George R. Cossey

Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

Reviewed December 19, 2016

The buffet is an open kitchen with all the food being clean and fresh. With the buffet's size, the variety of food is great and theres a dish for everyone's taste. The service was also up to standard as all the staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be returning, looking forward to great food and great service.

fandblover84, Restaurat General Manager - Goji Restaurant + Bar at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Dear Ratt C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your experience for dinner.

I am delighted to hear that you found the food clean and fresh and of a great variety.

I will pass on your kind compliment to the service team they strive to ensure warmth and friendliness to our valued guests at all times and your words are certainly welcomed and encouraging.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the very near future, perhaps you can visit us again with your family for Sunday brunch, that includes an array of delicious seafood and grilled meats, along with our signature favorites.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Having been at most of the buffets in Bangkok, I came to this restaurant with the expectation that it would have been another generic buffet as the many I have been to.

However, after only my initial impression with the staff giving us a warm welcome on our way into Goji, I knew that this would be different. Khun O, the restaurant manager, was very congenial as he guided us to our seats and he had a great sense of humor; we love him.

The food in the buffet following that was unbelievable. The freshness of the seafood and the detail in every dish for the size of the huge buffet was unmatched - it was on par with even the priciest buffets in Bangkok such as The Mandarin Oriental's.

Thanks to chef Michael and his team, who also came over and had a small talk with us, we were able to enjoy an amazing dinner and we left with full stomachs and huge smiles. We will definitely be returning

2  Thank Sarasin S
fandblover84, Restaurant General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Dear Sarasin S,

The Goji team and I would like to give you our wholehearted appreciation for such a kind and rewarding review of your dining experience at Goji Kitchen + Bar.

I am happy that you appreciate our restaurant as standing out from the rest in Bangkok. We certainly do not want be “Generic” so it’s great to hear that the friendliness of the team and good quality food sets us apart from what is expected as such.

I will sincerely pass on my appreciation and gratitude to Khun Oh and Chef Michael for making you and your guests feel welcome. Your praise is encouraging and motivational.
We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

George took good care of us since we arrived and till we left, there was always a drink in our table and the food was great.
Definitely one of the most massive buffet i've been to. the variety is very wide.

fandblover84, Restaurant General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear Down U,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Goji Kitchen + Bar.

I and the team are very satisfied that you appreciated the great variety of food and the size of our buffet. The chefs have worked hard to ensure we offer good quality and fresh food at each of our Thai, Western, Japanese, Indian and Chinese sections.

I will ensure the kitchen team is aware of your appreciation and the service team thanked for keeping your glass full!

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Im an food and beverage loving expat here and have experienced most of the great restaurants in town. With the immense competition in Bangkok it's hard to see how anyone can compete, however this great place has set a new benchmark.

I remember this hotel when it was Imperial, there's no comparison now. It's had more than a "make over" it's like they built a new place.

So my lunch:
I was greeted by not only the restaurant manager but the restaurant general manager, its not difficult to understand why a general manager is needed when you see the size of this place, huge! And he was very welcoming and professional, as were his team.

The food was of high quality, delicious and great variety. The restaurant is rustic homely and welcoming.

Thanks to George, chef Jazver and the team, I'll be back for sure.

1  Thank lovefoodandwine46
fandblover84, Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear Lovefoodandwine46,

Allow me to offer my sincere appreciation for such a kind and welcoming review.
Your encouraging words are a true testament to the hard work that has been put into recreating our large restaurant and for the long hours spent ensuring our service, food and ambiance is ideal.

It was more than a pleasure for me and the team to welcome you back to our glistening property and to ensure your appetite was sufficiently satisfied with our great variety of food.

We are truly blessed and honored to have Chef Jasvir on our team, mastering the wonderful Thai culinary delights. Her stories and teachings of Thai cuisine are delightful and informative. We would like to showcase this in the near future and offer some personal cooking classes from the master herself.

If you are interested in a cooking class, please feel free to contact me directly George.cossey@marriotthotels.com

I look forward to greeting you again very soon and enticing you with some more delicious dishes.

Restaurant General Manager