“Amazing Service”
Review of Goji Kitchen + Bar

Goji Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with Chope
Goji Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 13,019 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Khlong Toei
Description: With its refined urban vibe and dramatic open-plan kitchen, this pan-cultural venue celebrates the universally cherished pleasures of good food and family. Specializing in Parrilla-grilled meats and ocean-fresh seafood, Goji Kitchen’s expert chefs use only the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has an amazing service i felt so good i fount a server his name isNon he is very kind with me if i can get to choose any hotel i think this hotel might be my first choise.

1  Thank yamako29
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Dear Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and for sharing your experience with others.

I am glad that you had a nice experience especially the service from Khun Non.

Please come back again soon in the near future.

George R. Cossey

Write a ReviewReviews (1,721)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner with my friends to celebrate my birthday. The food was awesome, the place is very impressive, and the staffs are very polite and professional especially Khun Matoom. The service was totally excellent!! I would highly recommend it to my friends who are planning to visit bangkok soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Valued Goji Guest.

Thank you for visiting us for your Birthday and for taking the time to share your experience with others in your review of Goji Kitchen + Bar.

It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the various food items we have available and the service from the team.

Myself and the team appreciate your compliments and look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

All food is very delicious. All staffs are very nice. Moreover we are very impressive with 2 guys who are K.May and K.Are. They always take care us so it made us feel wonderful when we have special time as today is my mother birthday

Date of visit: April 2018
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us for your mothers birthday and for sharing your experience with others.

I am glad that you liked the food and service from the team, especially from Khun May and Khun Are.

Please come back again soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In the buffet dinner in Goji Kitchen + Bar, we are warmly served by a fantastic staff here called Mr Captain May. He is a polite, active and helpful young man who always brings himself with a smile. He offers the best service that I have never had in a buffet dinner. Thank you Mr May and I think you are one of the reasons bringing us to here again!

1  Thank Roger C
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Roger C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit to Goji Kitchen + Bar.

I'm so pleased that, once again, khun May has impressed with his great service.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good service and high quality of food.

Captain May and Aie, the two very nice waiters, have just offered me a very good buffet enjoyment. Definitely will come again.

Date of visit: April 2018
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Dear Valued Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Goji Kitchen + Bar and for sharing your experience with others in your review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your time with us!

Please come back again soon in the near future and we look forward to seeing you then.