“Amazing Service”
Review of Goji Kitchen + Bar

Goji Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #2 of 11,965 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: With its refined urban vibe and dramatic open-plan kitchen, this pan-cultural venue celebrates the universally cherished pleasures of good food and family. Specializing in Parrilla-grilled meats and ocean-fresh seafood, Goji Kitchen’s expert chefs use only the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has an amazing service i felt so good i fount a server his name isNon he is very kind with me if i can get to choose any hotel i think this hotel might be my first choise.

1  Thank pawika29
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and for sharing your experience with others.

I am glad that you had a nice experience especially the service from Khun Non.

Please come back again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for dinner with my friends to celebrate my birthday. The food was awesome, the place is very impressive, and the staffs are very polite and professional especially Khun Matoom. The service was totally excellent!! I would highly recommend it to my friends who are planning to visit bangkok soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All food is very delicious. All staffs are very nice. Moreover we are very impressive with 2 guys who are K.May and K.Are. They always take care us so it made us feel wonderful when we have special time as today is my mother birthday

Dear Goji Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us for your mothers birthday and for sharing your experience with others.

I am glad that you liked the food and service from the team, especially from Khun May and Khun Are.

Please come back again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In the buffet dinner in Goji Kitchen + Bar, we are warmly served by a fantastic staff here called Mr Captain May. He is a polite, active and helpful young man who always brings himself with a smile. He offers the best service that I have never had in a buffet dinner. Thank you Mr May and I think you are one of the reasons bringing us to here again!

1  Thank Roger C
fandblover84, General Manager at Goji Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Roger C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit to Goji Kitchen + Bar.

I'm so pleased that, once again, khun May has impressed with his great service.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good service and high quality of food.

Captain May and Aie, the two very nice waiters, have just offered me a very good buffet enjoyment. Definitely will come again.