“Always "After You!"”

Ranked #274 of 12,707 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Siam
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Another "must visit" place whenever we go to Bangkok! The Shibuya honey toast goes very well matcha latte. I visited the Siam Square One outlet around 2pm and there was no queue or crowded at all. So, it was truly an awesomely peaceful afternoon to satisfy my craving!! Since I was alone this time, I ordered the baby size Shibuya honey toast and again, it did not fail me!!

1  Thank Eunice T

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

After You is always packed with big crowd. We waited for 20 minutes which is bearable.

We ordered a Chocolate Toast Banana and a seasonal Mango Sticky Rice Kakigori. Both are yummy. They look just like arts which is a surprise to us.

I would like to try some other dessert the next time I am here.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

A place to relax and enjoying delicious coffee and dessert.. highly recommend it for friends gathering and family visit.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended place for a delicious and effective desserts. Portions are big so it is perfect to share and try different options. Everyone for sure will find something to love! This place is very popular among tourists and locals so be prepared to wait few minutes for the spot (we waited for 30min).

Reviewed June 26, 2018

chanced upon this cafe in siam square area. I was shocked to find out that the waiting time would take up to about an hour! But decide to take a queue number instead as heard many good reviews about it. You can shop around siam area and come back to get your seat. It has a really pretty, authentic little entrance area in the cafe with instagrammable spots to take some pictures. The food were delicious, especially their toast. A must go while in Bangkok, if you are able to wait patiently for your seat.