Park Hyatt Bangkok
US$91
Travelocity
US$173
US$139
All reviewsthe penthousecentral embassyle laboguest experience managerinfinity poolsocial hourluxury shopping mallsoft openingbritish embassynewly opened hotelf bwalk in closetking roomphloen chit btsnespresso machinecontemporary designroom check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed as a couple in early april. The hotel is new and modern so if you are looking for a rather traditional hotel this might not be for you. But otherwise I have to say this is the best hotel in bkk so far (and we have stayed in Siam Kempinski, Mandarin Oriental, St Regis, Rainaissance, Hunsa in the last 4 years). It is also refreshing to try something thats different from most 5 star hotels in bkk. There s a lot of natural light in the room. We ordered room service and it came quickly. The onsite restaurants and bars look amazing eventhough we didnt get to try as we had a booking at Suhring. We would really love to go back again but then you are spoiled for choice in bkk and there seems to always be something new to try.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
PHBangkok, General Manager at Park Hyatt Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pan K,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your experience at Park Hyatt Bangkok.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel has become your favorite hotel in Bangkok. We will definitely maintain our standard and continually improve our services and products to ensure every guest’s satisfaction.

Seeing you soon.

Michael

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing stay at this hotel. It's linked to the central embassy mall and very convenient. My room was very nice and the gym and pool facilities were top notch. Too bad I didn't hv time to check out the Panpuri Spa. The treatments look good. Breakfast was delicious where I could order ala carte meals as well as a wide variety at the buffet. Finally thanks to Mr David Kirdin for the recommendation and arrangements.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
PHBangkok, Assistant Director of Rooms at Park Hyatt Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Asianblitz,

Thank you very much for your compliments. I am super delighted to hear that you had a fabulous stay and that our location as well as the facilities of our hotel.Your kind words have been passed on to Khun David Kirdin,who made your stay a pleasant one.

Next time, I would like to recommend you to try our Spa and look forward to seeing you soon.

With best regards,

Supawan
Assistant Director of Rooms

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very new hotel in Bangkok. Once checkin I start feeling everything just too wonderful and amazingly great. The hotel deco so lovely and detail. The front desk service just overwhelming. After entered the room is warm and cozy. Simple but elegant with luxury materials. Very very impressive hotel. Though check in late, but they respect the guest’s privacy. I am love this hotel so much with first night experience there. The warm feeling is never the same before like being home sweet home !!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear harbourchan,

It's amazing to read such feedback about your feeling being Home.I will ensure that I will pass your comments to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Michael Golden

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Park Hyatt Bangkok was a gorgeous property situated in the heart of Bangkok's high-end shopping district. Conveniently located near the Phloen Chit BTS station, it was two stations away from Siam BTS station (Siam Paragon and Central World) and three from Phrom Phong BTS station (The EmQuartier). You can access the BTS station directly from the hotel through the sheltered overhead walkway connected to Central Embassy (level 2), which was great, what with Bangkok's (sometimes) erratic weather.

The hotel's location atop Central Embassy was also particularly advantageous, given the mall's varied dining and shopping options. There was also a supermarket and food hall in the basement of the mall. This is especially so for families with young children, where access to fresh food is an important consideration when picking a hotel.

The hotel staff were attentive and helpful, everything you will expect from the Park Hyatt brand of hotels. When our access card failed to work with the lifts, the front counter staff went out of his way to help us rectify the problem. While it was a small gesture, it was something that we truly appreciated.

Lastly, the hotel was beautifully and thoughtfully designed, spacious and extremely functional. Everything was designed coherently, from the moment you step into the ground floor lobby, to the main hotel lobby and then into your room. The property was also peppered with intriguing artworks that enhanced the aesthetics of the property. My only complaint is that the hotel pool was disproportionately small. It would have been great if the pool was more expansive so that we could enjoy the panoramic view of Bangkok with a greater measure of privacy.

All in all, we had an excellent stay and the Park Hyatt would be my top pick should I return to Bangkok again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear nohc80,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay with us at Park Hyatt Bangkok.

We are blessed with a great location at the heart of the business, shopping, and entertainment districts of Bangkok. It is however even nicer to hear that you felt the associates has extended the best service during your stay, as this makes an even bigger impact on our guest's experience at the hotel,

Thank you again for your consideration that our hotel has become best choices in the city, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

With best regards,

Ruben
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Park Hyatt Bangkok is a hotel worth waiting for. Though it was opened last year, I decided to give it a try only this year as I felt that they needed time to overcome the various issues and to "stabilize" to maintain the high level of service. Yes, I had a very good impression of this magnificent property with excellent location, exclusiveness and gorgeous rooms. The staff were generally very warm and friendly too be it at the Lobby, restaurant and swimming pool. Very pleased with it till a minor service lapse happened on the second day of my stay. My room was not made up when I returned at 3.30pm which was already past normal check in time, rarely happened in such a high end establishment. I feedback to the front desk and Ms Angie was quick to ensure that my room was attended to immediately and I was invited for an afternoon tea while waiting. In any case, I still enjoyed my stay here with nice experiences in many other areas and I will stay in Park Hyatt Bangkok again in the near future.

Room Tip: All rooms should be nice; rooms on higher floors should be better.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank JAMEQ

Dear JAMEQ,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit in Bangkok and I am very grateful for your feedback.

It is a real pleasure to learn that you had a fantastic experience especially with our location and rooms.
Nevertheless, I understand that you encountered some issues with delay of making up your room and for this I would like to apologize. However, I'm glad that our associates, Khun Angie's professional service managed to find alternatives and please you and fulfill your stay with great memories.

We look forward to greeting and welcoming you back again real soon.

Supawan