Open today: 4:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Supanniga Cruise tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Supanniga Cruise
from US$105.35
More Info
from US$32.09
More Info
All reviews top deck taittinger champagne beautiful boat authentic thai food chao phraya welcome drink amazing experience visiting bangkok wat arun grand palace river highlights crew boats dishes chaophraya scenery
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Evening course, not dinner.
Superb view of old town background by sunset. Please improve the appetizer into mini-course set,like snack>chewable plate>dessert.
Service and staff team are great.

Sum, great view&service, food just ok.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Nice river boat with authentic feel, friendly staff and thoroughly enjoyable. Dinner menu was not the best and could be improved especially the main courses but for the rest we were very satisfied.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Supanniga Cruise - Very very good. The view, the food, the staff! Don't miss this activity! Small cruise so more quiet and less crowdy than the other one !

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were part of a party of 6 ending our SE Asia tour in Bangkok and wanted to have a special night out to celebrate the end of our trip. The Supanniga Dinner Cruise looked great and lived up to our expectations. This was helped out by the evening weather being quite pleasant (this was in late February) and, despite the river being a bit choppy and busy as usual, the boat ride was quite smooth and comfortable. The meal, which involved several courses, each attractively presented, was among the best that I've experienced on this type of dinner cruise. Everything was well prepared and tasty. The only reason for marking this review as 4 stars versus 5 is that this venue is fairly expensive, clocking in at over $100pp.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This was a surprise dinner date arranged by my boyfriend. I loved the cruise!!! It looked very nice and classy and not so tacky like other cruises we saw around hahaha. The starters were amazing with interesting concepts and a very creative play on flavours and meat!! My fav was the coconut sea bass tom yum - so far the best I’ve had on my current trip to Bangkok! Right balance of tastes and absolutely delicious. HOWEVER, the main sharing platter was a huge disappointment compared to the individual starters we had and we could hardly finish even half of it.... that was sad, as the rest truly had a lot of promise!

Anyway, they also shared a nice informative map of all the sights and landmarks we would pass by along the river! That was a lovely touch that I appreciate! However I wished that they could have alerted us or at least announced over the PA system to introduce them to us as we kept turning around and constantly peeling our eyes open to try to catch or see what was around.

We were also lucky enough to catch the fireworks along the way from Asiatique!!!! Very nice close up. Best view only from the cruise!

Amazing experience that I truly enjoyed! Great for couples!!!

Date of experience: February 2018