See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2015

We went for the trip to Bangkok and Krabi from 27th Nov to 2nd Dec,2015.We reached Bangkon on 28th November.On the very first day we went for the dinner at Khuranna Inn as it was in the market area and want to have some Indian food.4 waiters serving us, Two local ladies and Two Nepali's.I had my 11 months old with me and we were seatting at the corner table. And our passports and cash(34000 Baht) were kept behind us in black colour holder.Upon that my Baby s pink colored blanket were there.When we left the hotel we checked our table that if nothing is left.And we moved out of Hotel. Just 10 minutes later i just thought i have missed something in the Hotel.I immediately went to tht hotel and asked the waiter who was cleaning our table he said there was nothing. We thought some of our friend may have picked up it.So we went to the hotel where we stayed. But no one had our Holder.We talked with the Hotel Manager.He told you come tommorrow 9 AM and there ic cctv installed we will show you footage.We cancelled our plans and went to the hotel next day.He came very late around 12.30 or so..They checked the Store Room and the waiter who was serving us gave us our Passport Holder back(Thank god at least we got Passports).He told that he found it on the chair of another table.We asked the Hotel managers to show us the cctv footage but they straightly refused to show that to us and they told us that they need to clean the footage, we dont have keys of that room, started giving reasons...After 3 hrs of struggle we finally went to our hotel with our Baby...then next day we went to Krabi n come back to Bangkok on 2nd December. We had 3 hrs of time between the two flights so we went to Khuranna again as whenever we called them they used to say it will take time. So as last hopes we went to that Hotel on last day.But no use...the owner was seating there, he said i will check the footage and let you know...but no use..May be the CCTV cameras were not working may be or the footage is not getting saved in this Hotel..We didnt had enough time for police complaint..the local lady manager was Rude,Indian Hotel Manager was also very rude, he told no use if you complaint to Police n soo...It was really very frustrating that we lost our whole trip cash on very first day in Khuranna and they did not co-operate at all.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Ket1909
Reviewed March 3, 2015

There was a reason close to work that I chose to spend 1 night here. Else never ever would stay in that awfully small room with old world TV, cramped up furniture, dirty linen & bathroom, dirty cutlery, BAD location.

Thank god the wifi was surprisingly good.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank farestay
Reviewed January 25, 2015

Rude service claiming I didn’t have a booking even though I showed them the booking.com email. After some resistance from me they finally found it. The room they first took me to was messy so they had to find me another room. Very noisy as there are clubs nearby. Unusably slow wifi. My keycard didn't work. I went down and told them. They said they fixed. Came home later tried and didn't work. I had to wait for 30 min for someone to open my room for me. Usually nobody at the reception. So I had to go look for someone and have them go with me the room and open it every time I needed to get in there. Breakfast is pretty much just serial. Rooms are ok, but everything else is bad. Don't stay there.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Sindre S
Reviewed December 10, 2014

One will get the Indian Breakfast as part of Hotel Booking. One will get a choice of Room desired. It is in the heart of Market, Day and Night.... One has to step out of the hotel and see the tallest hotel Bioke Sky Hotel in front. One can go to market at any time of day/night.... Local Food is available at all times... Massage parlours are open at all times, as if the CITY NEVER SLEEPS..... Major Malls are at walking distance.....

Room Tip: One should avoid front rooms as it becomes very hot during day time and there is not much privacy, when you open the curtains..... because market is just outside the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sanjayshree1965
Reviewed December 9, 2014

stayed in khurana inn a number of times with family and with frnds the hotel is in middle of a huge street market where u get wat u want, and actually any time of the day or night.
Good and wholesome breakfast is served. with lots of juice and tea/coffee.
indian food served is as good as food back home.

Room Tip: you dont need to choose if u are with family they will automatically provide you a floor wher families are accomodated
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family